If only everything in your office worked as hard as the Xerox Phaser 4500N laser printer. This monochrome marvel is like the enthusiastic mailroom clerk destined to end up in the plush corner office. With lightning speed, incredible intelligence and a tight-fisted price point, the Phaser 4500N printer outperforms its competitors and sets new standards for productivity.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 4500/N
- Manufacturer Xerox Corporation
- Product Model 4500N
- Product Name Phaser 4500N Laser Printer
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- Media Size Statement - 5.50" x 8.50"
- Media Size Folio - 8.50" x 13"
- Media Size A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- Product Line Phaser
- Brand Name Xerox
- Media Size C5 Envelope - 6.38" x 9.02"
- Media Size B5 Envelope - 6.93" x 9.84"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size 3" x 5"
- Media Size A5 - 5.83" x 8.25"
- Media Size A6 - 4.13" x 5.83"
- Media Size B5 - 7.19" x 10.13"
- Media Size Index Card - 5" x 8"
- Media Size Envelope No. 10 - 4.12" x 9.50"
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.33" x 8.66"
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 1000 sheets
- Maximum Memory 256 MB
- Weight (Approximate) 45.2 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 17.3"
- Width 16.6"
- Depth 18.3"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 400 MHz
- Duty Cycle 150000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 36
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- Product Model : 4500N
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : USB
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed Range : 36 - 40 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 36 - 40 ppm
- Print Speed : 36 ppm
- Printer Type : B&W Laser
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.