Xerox Phaser 4620DN Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 65 ppm Mono Print - 650 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 275000 Duty Cycle - Automatic Duplex Print - LCD - Ethernet - USB
Print more in less time. The Phaser 4600 / 4620 meets your productivity challenge with best-in-class print speed at a value price, giving your workgroup heavy-duty reliable performance - page after page, year after year.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 4620/DN
- Manufacturer Xerox Corporation
- Product Model 4620DN
- Product Name Phaser 4620DN Laser Printer
- Brand Name Xerox
- Media Size A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Product Line Phaser
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Number of Input Trays Supported 6
- Standard Input Media Capacity 650 sheets
- Maximum Input Media Capacity 3750 sheets
- Maximum Memory 768 MB
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification Blue Angel
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Package Contents
- Phaser 4620DN Laser Printer
- 1 x Black Toner Cartridge
- 1 x Drum Cartridge
- Waste Toner Bottle
- Power Cord
- Software and Documentation CD
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 76.3 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 16.5"
- Width 18.7"
- Depth 21.3"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 700 MHz
- Duty Cycle 275000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 65
- USB Direct Printing Yes
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- System Type : Mac
- Product Model : 4620DN
- Printer Capability : Documents
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.