No more worries about heavy printing volume or complex print jobs slowing down your workgroup. From small teams to large departments, the Phaser 6300N Printer includes powerful tools to meet any demand for fast, high-resolution color.
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 6300/N
- Manufacturer Xerox Corporation
- Product Model 6300N
- Product Name Phaser 6300N Laser Printer
- Product Line Phaser
- Media Size A5
- Media Size B5
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size Executive
- Media Size Statement
- Media Size US Folio
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size A4
- Brand Name Xerox
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 700 sheets
- Maximum Memory 1 GB
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 77 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 18.3"
- Width 17.2"
- Depth 23.2"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 800 MHz
- Duty Cycle 100000
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 36
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 26
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 6300N
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 600 dpi Color
- Print Speed Range : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed : 26 ppm
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.