The iTek by SoundLogic USB Wall Charger has 4 ports (4.9A total). Powers maximum-speed charges to 1 Apple (2.1A max), 2 Android (1A max), and 1 MP3 Player (0.8A max) devices simultaneously. Say goodbye to using multiple adapters & outlets, Say hello to all-in-one charging solution. With 4 ports, Don't choose between your devices or track down spare adapters, just plug everything in at once. Easy to take along due to a convenient folding plug. Almost the same size as some single port wall chargers. Maintains the highest industry quality standards to offer a safe, stable, durable charger with multiple protections. ? Black ? One 2.1A Charging Slot ? Two 1.0A Charging Slot ? One 0.8A Charging Slot ? Dimension: 3" x 2.25" x 1.125"
- 4 USB Port design: 4.9A total (One 2.1A, Two 1.0A and One 0.8 Charging Slots)
- Almost the same size as some single port wall chargers
- Maintains the highest industry quality standards to offer a safe, stable, durable charger with multiple protections
- Smart charging, automatically detect your current devices to provide its fastest intended charge speed up to 2.1A
- With 4 ports, don't choose between your devices or track down spare adapters, just plug everything in at once
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.