- Functions include: Stainless Steel LED flashlight Requires three AG1 batteries (included)
- Large blade Length: 2.125 inches
- Saw blade Length: 2.5 inches
- Scissors Length: 2 inches
- Can opener Length: .75 inches
- Slotted driver & Bottle opener Length: .875
- Key ring
- Phillips screwdriver Length: 1.25 inches
- File Length: 1.25 inches
- Awl Length: 1.25 inches
- Corkscrew Length: 1.125 inches
- Leather punch Length: 1.25 inches
This amazing multi-tool fits in your pocket and has loads of functionality! 13 different tools make this Swiss Everything Pocket Tool a must have for anyone on the go. Youll have the perfect tool for nearly any situation conveniently stored in your pocket in one sleek design.
- Heavy duty Swiss construction
- 13 different tool options
- Super-bright LED flashllight
- Durable Stainless Steel
- Ideal for small jobs, camping and to have around house
- Appliance Power : Electric
- Electric Power Supply : Battery Operated
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.