ZBO1197: Features: -Modernized, bacteria resistant version of the traditional work stapler features antimicrobial protection and smooth, rounded edges for a more natural fit in your hand.. -Antimicrobial product protection. -Durable metal cap and die-cast base with positive locking latch. -Stapler opens for tacking ability. -20 sheet capacity with Swingline S.F. 4 staples. Product Type: -Staplers. Material(s): -Metal. Sheet Capacity: -20. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -1.85". Overall Width - Side to Side: -5.61". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -8.1". Overall Product Weight: -1.32 lbs.
- An updated design brings superior reliability and a contemporary touch to your desktop
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 2.5" x 2"
- Features open-channel loading, jam-proof performance, supply indicator and durable metal body
- Positive locking latch secures stapling position
- Re-engineered for increased strength and streamlined for productivity - the industry standard just got even better; America's # 1 stapler!
- Stapler anvil can be turned around for pinning usage, making temporary staples
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.