Handy can opener with a new design makes kitchen tasks easier. This handy tool slices through cans with ease. Easy to grip and use. Designed with full safety features. No sharp edges. Easy to glide on the cans. Powered by 2 AA batteries. ? Choose your color ? Portable, so you can take it on the go ? Doesn't cut oval cans ? Batteries not included
- Handy can opener with a new design makes kitchen tasks easier
- No sharp edges; Easy to glide on the cans
- Powered by 2 AA batteries.
- This handy tool slices through cans with ease; Easy to grip and use
- This is an one touch can opener so you just need to place the can opener on top of the can and do not hold it. After it is placed on top of the can, just press the start button and do not touch to can or can opener.
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.