Earn 10% Back in Points on EVERY order
My cart
  • All Categories
Only 5 left

Pea Protein 13 Servings Chocolate

10% Back until 04/26/2018 11:59 PM - Buy and earn 260 points ($2.60)!
Only 5 left
Ready to ship in 7 business days
+ View available shipping options
Worry-Free Guarantee
Receive your item or receive a refund.Your order and shipping are covered in full

Product Description


Olympian Labs Lean and Healthy Pea Protein is a great vegetable protein source that helps to build lean muscle mass provides optimum nutrition and can aid in the weight loss process as it keeps you more satisfied than other protein powders. This powder is low carbohydrate gluten-free non-GMO and has no soy or dairy! Made in USA br Gluten-Freebr Vegan Plant-Based Proteinbr Paleo Acceptablebr Highly Solublebr Non-GMObr Hypoallergenicbr Diabetic Friendlybr Soy and Dairy-FreebrbIngredients : /bServings Size: (1) Scoop (35.7 g)Servings per Container: 14Amount Per Serving % Daily ValueCalories 130 Calories from Fat 15Total Fat 1.5 g 2%Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugar Alcohol 2 gProtein 25 g 50%Sodium 340 mg 14%Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Ingredients: Pea protein isolate xylitol natural cocoa powder steviol glycosides salt.brbCountry of origin : /bUSAbrbSize : /b500 GRAMbrbPack of : /b1brbrbProduct Selling Unit : /beach


BrandOlympian Labs
ManufacturerOlympian Labs
Base SKUSO710013000026

Frequently Asked Questions

What are my shipping options for this product?

Shipping Options:

Standard -
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment

How do product returns work?
Return Policy:
We gladly accept returns for 45 days , however some items like groceries and some personal care items are not refundable. Please obtain return authorization before returning any product to us. Pictures are used for illustrative purposes only. Items are not always exactly the same as pictured. Please pay close attention to the disclaimer on the bottom of the listing as we are not responsible for manufacturer changes to the look/ingredients of products.


You can return your purchase to us in its original condition within 45 days of the date you received the item, with any seals and shrink-wrap intact, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item only. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective. If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or, in accordance with our returns policy, because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred.

We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty. Otherwise only items in its original condition with any seals and shrink-wrap intact, will be eligible for a refund. We will not refund the cost of gift-wrapping, your costs in returning the item to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is defective. 
Please contact us to report the defect or damage of any item you receive within 7 days of receiving the shipment, unless a manufacturer warranty states otherwise. We are unable to exchange items that are not damaged, defective or incorrect. We check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.

In the event that we are sending you a replacement for a damaged, defective or wrong item, you must return the damaged, defective or wrong item back to us within 45 days. We reserves the right to charge the price of the replacement item to the payment card used for the original order if you do not return the original item to us within 45 days of the date on which we confirm that a replacement has been issued. 

Some Health & Personal Care products are not returnable, including:

* Cholesterol monitors
* Diabetic/glucose monitors
* Fragrances
* Sex & Sensuality items
* Thermometry
* Silk'n Laser Machines

Please contact us for further information if you have questions regarding non returnable items. 

It is implied that unless otherwise stated we follow the return policy set for by Rakuten.com Shopping.

Tax Policy:
No taxes outside New York