br 100% USDA Organic Ingredientsbr Formulated with all 3 stages of the Plant Life Cycle Seeds Sprouts and Mature Plantsbr 30 servings per containerbr NON GMO Project Verifiedbr Gluten Freebr Soy Freebr Prop 65 Complaint 10 g servingbr USDA Patented Process applied to Grainsbr Vegan / Vegetarian What is Plant Head GreensNutrient dynamics vary throughout the 3 major stages of the plant life cycle with each stage bursting with its unique nutritional profile. Plant Head Greens Earth Mix was developed to help capture a broad spectrum of nutrients each life cycle stage has to offer by incorporating in ingredients from all 3 stages of the plant life cycle in one complete and delicious formula. AncienTrim(tm) A USDA Patented Process Applied to Grains........ The patented "Trim" process involves a series of all-natural non-chemical steps that start with the raw grains in water and result in a smooth creamy nutritious and delicious product unlike any other. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease.brbIngredients : /bServing Size: 1 Scoop (10 g)Servings per Container: 30Amount Per Serving % Daily ValueCalories 40 Calories from Fat 5 Total Fat 0.5 g 1%Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 1 g Protein 1 g 2%Organic Mature Whole Seed Grains Proprietary Blend 7300 mg AncienTrim (Organic Buckwheat Seed Organic Millet Seed Organic Amaranth Seed Organic Quinoa Seed Organic Chia Seed) Organic Rice Seed Organic Flax Seed Organic Sesame SeedOrganic Mature Vegetable Proprietary Blend 1000 mg Organic Tomato Organic Sweet Potato Organic Beet Organic Carrot Organic Broccoli Organic SpinachOrganic Mature Fruit Proprietary Blend 1000 mg Organic Banana Organic Strawberry Organic Blueberry Organic Cherry Organic Apple Organic Pineapple Organic ElderberryOrganic Mature Roots Leaf Grass and Sea Greens Proprieta
Return and Tax Policies
We gladly accept returns for 45 days , however some items like groceries and some personal care items are not refundable. Please obtain return authorization before returning any product to us. Pictures are used for illustrative purposes only. Items are not always exactly the same as pictured. Please pay close attention to the disclaimer on the bottom of the listing as we are not responsible for manufacturer changes to the look/ingredients of products.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR Rakuten.com Shopping ORDER NUMBER READY WHEN CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE.
You can return your purchase to us in its original condition within 45 days of the date you received the item, with any seals and shrink-wrap intact, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item only. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective. If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or, in accordance with our returns policy, because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred.
We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty. Otherwise only items in its original condition with any seals and shrink-wrap intact, will be eligible for a refund. We will not refund the cost of gift-wrapping, your costs in returning the item to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is defective.
Please contact us to report the defect or damage of any item you receive within 7 days of receiving the shipment, unless a manufacturer warranty states otherwise. We are unable to exchange items that are not damaged, defective or incorrect. We check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
In the event that we are sending you a replacement for a damaged, defective or wrong item, you must return the damaged, defective or wrong item back to us within 45 days. We reserves the right to charge the price of the replacement item to the payment card used for the original order if you do not return the original item to us within 45 days of the date on which we confirm that a replacement has been issued.
Some Health & Personal Care products are not returnable, including:
* Cholesterol monitors
* Diabetic/glucose monitors
* Sex & Sensuality items
* Silk'n Laser Machines
Please contact us for further information if you have questions regarding non returnable items.
It is implied that unless otherwise stated we follow the return policy set for by Rakuten.com Shopping.
No taxes outside New York