All Purpose All Weather CompanionJBL's Flip 4 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker is the next generation in the award-winning Flip series. This compact speaker is powered by a 3000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery that offers 12 hours of continuous high-quality audio playtime. Sporting durable waterproof fabric materials that are available in several variant colors Flip 4 is the all-purpose all-weather companion that takes the party everywhere. It also features a built-in noise- and echo-cancelling speakerphone for crystal-clear conference calls and JBL Connect+ technology that can wirelessly link more than 100 JBL Connect+-enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience. With a simple button press you can activate and talk to Siri or Google Now from your Flip 4.Wireless Bluetooth StreamingWirelessly connect up to 2 smartphone or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound.12 Hours of PlaytimeBuilt-in 3000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 12 hours of playtime.IPX7 WaterproofNo more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge Flip 4 in water.JBL Connect+Link more than 100 JBL Connect+-enabled speakers together to amplify the party.SpeakerphoneTake crystal-clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise- and echo-canceling speakerphone.Voice Assistant IntegrationAccess Siri or Google Now from your JBL speaker with a simple button press.Lifestyle MaterialThe durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures.JBL Bass RadiatorHear the bass feel the bass see the bass. Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speaker is. What's in the Box:Flip 4 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth SpeakerJBL Micro USB cableSafety sheetQuick Start guideWarranty card Specifications Bluetooth version: 4.2 Supports: A2DP V1.3 AVRCP V1.6 HFP V1.6 HSP V1.2 Transducer: 2 x 40mm Output power: 2 x 8W Frequency response: 70Hz - 20kHz Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V 3000mAh) Battery charge time: 3.5 hours @ 5V1A Music playing time: Approximately 12 hours (varies by volume level and audio content) Bluetooth transmitter power: 0 - 9dBm Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402 - 2.480GHz Dimensions: 2.68" x 6.89" x 2.76" Weight: 1.14 lbs.
- All PurposeIPX7 WaterproofSpeakerphoneVoice Assistant
Return and Tax Policies
You can return an item within the first 30 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise-whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals, and all accessories. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee will be collected on all opened items unless shipped damaged or defective and must be reported within 24 hours upon receiving the product. When your returned product arrives at Abt, either a refund will be issued or we will exchange your product and send a new one out to you. If you have received a defective unit, some manufacturers may require one service call to diagnose the issue.
- 15 day limit on the return of camcorders, digital cameras, GPS navigation, PDAs, portable DVD players, computers & accessories, sunglasses and watches.
- 10% restocking fee for all opened items unless damaged or defective.
- Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) may not be returned. Exchanges can be done through the manufacturer.
- No returns on opened computer software, video games and gaming systems.
- Perishable items (water filters, coffee beans, etc.) cannot be returned.
- Free shipping (and reduced shipping) promos do not apply to return/exchange shipping on freighted items (50 lbs or more).
How To Return
1. Call us at 1-800-914-1892 to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. Items cannot be returned and will not be accepted if you do not include a RA number. If you think an item you ordered might be defective, please call Abt technical support at 1-800-914-1892. Often, they can help you solve setup and installation problems by troubleshooting with you over the phone. If it turns out you do need to return a product, call the Abt customer service department at 1-800-914-1892 and have your invoice number ready.
2. Pack up your merchandise. The item should be returned in the manufacturer's box with all accessories (manual, remote, wires, etc.) along with a copy of your original invoice. Please use the original outside box. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to incur damage or a restocking fee. Please contact us for instructions on how to pack oversized or freighted items.
3. Attach the appropriate shipping labels. Remove old shipping labels or mark out the original tracking numbers before attaching the new shipping labels. We recommend that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." To find the nearest UPS location, please call (800) PICK-UPS. If you live within the Chicago area, you can return or exchange your merchandise directly at our store.
Refusing A Package
If you should place an order with Abt and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges we incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Abt does not collect sales tax on any item ordered to customers outside our normal truck delivery area. If you live within Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana or Michigan, you will incur taxes at the rates listed. IL residents pay 8.75% sales tax, WI sales tax is determined by delivery point (5% to 6.1%), IN residents pay 7% sales tax, and MI residents pay 6% sales tax. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.