OEM Steering Wheel Control for aftermarket radios
The ASWC is a universal steering wheel control interface that can be used on most any vehicle with steering wheel controls. Designed to be used with today's top aftermarket radio manufactures like Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, and others, the ASWC is all you'll need to retain the OEM steering wheel controls. The ASWC has the ability to auto-detect many vehicle makes and aftermarket radios and it will preset the steering wheel controls to the aftermarket radio automatically so no programming is required. If desired the ASWC can be manually programmed so the user can make the steering wheel controls function they way they want them to, only limited by the functions of the aftermarket radio.
- Product Type Interface Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number ASWC-1
- Manufacturer Metra Electronics
- Product Model ASWC-1
- Product Name Steering Wheel Control Interface
- Brand Name Axxess
- Weight (Approximate) 8 oz
- Compatible Devices Car Radio
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
You can return an item within the first 30 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise-whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals, and all accessories. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee will be collected on all opened items unless shipped damaged or defective and must be reported within 24 hours upon receiving the product. When your returned product arrives at Abt, either a refund will be issued or we will exchange your product and send a new one out to you. If you have received a defective unit, some manufacturers may require one service call to diagnose the issue.
- 15 day limit on the return of camcorders, digital cameras, GPS navigation, PDAs, portable DVD players, computers & accessories, sunglasses and watches.
- 10% restocking fee for all opened items unless damaged or defective.
- Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) may not be returned. Exchanges can be done through the manufacturer.
- No returns on opened computer software, video games and gaming systems.
- Perishable items (water filters, coffee beans, etc.) cannot be returned.
- Free shipping (and reduced shipping) promos do not apply to return/exchange shipping on freighted items (50 lbs or more).
How To Return
1. Call us at 1-800-914-1892 to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. Items cannot be returned and will not be accepted if you do not include a RA number. If you think an item you ordered might be defective, please call Abt technical support at 1-800-914-1892. Often, they can help you solve setup and installation problems by troubleshooting with you over the phone. If it turns out you do need to return a product, call the Abt customer service department at 1-800-914-1892 and have your invoice number ready.
2. Pack up your merchandise. The item should be returned in the manufacturer's box with all accessories (manual, remote, wires, etc.) along with a copy of your original invoice. Please use the original outside box. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to incur damage or a restocking fee. Please contact us for instructions on how to pack oversized or freighted items.
3. Attach the appropriate shipping labels. Remove old shipping labels or mark out the original tracking numbers before attaching the new shipping labels. We recommend that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." To find the nearest UPS location, please call (800) PICK-UPS. If you live within the Chicago area, you can return or exchange your merchandise directly at our store.
Refusing A Package
If you should place an order with Abt and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges we incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Abt does not collect sales tax on any item ordered to customers outside our normal truck delivery area. If you live within Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana or Michigan, you will incur taxes at the rates listed. IL residents pay 8.75% sales tax, WI sales tax is determined by delivery point (5% to 6.1%), IN residents pay 7% sales tax, and MI residents pay 6% sales tax. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.