DJI Osmo+ X3Zoom / FC350Z Digital Camcorder - Exmor CMOS - 4K - 16:9 - 12.4 Megapixel Video - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MP4, MOV - 3.5x Optical Zoom - 2x Digital Zoom - microSD - Memory Card
A Closer Look
Get closer to your subjects than ever before with the DJI Osmo+, DJI's first handheld gimbal with an integrated zoom camera. A 7 zoom, consisting of 3.5 optical and 2 digital lossless zoom*, gives it a focal length ranging from 22mm to 77mm without sacrificing HD quality. This gives you more control over your composition than ever before.
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Number of Image Sensors 1
- Image Sensor Type Exmor CMOS
- Effective Video Resolution 12.4 Megapixel
- Product Type Digital Camcorder
- Manufacturer Part Number CP.ZM.000425
- Manufacturer DJI
- Product Model X3Zoom / FC350Z
- Product Name Osmo+ X3Zoom / FC350Z High Definition Digital Camcorder
- Product Line Osmo+
- Brand Name DJI
- Optical Zoom 3.5x
- Digital Zoom 2x
- Memory Card Supported microSD
- Recording Formats 4K
- Recording Media Memory Card
- Video Formats H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- Video Formats MP4
- Video Formats MOV
- Color Class : Black
- Optical Zoom Range (x) : 2.0 - 4.9
- Optical Zoom (x) : 3.5
Return and Tax Policies
You can return an item within the first 30 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise-whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals, and all accessories. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee will be collected on all opened items unless shipped damaged or defective and must be reported within 24 hours upon receiving the product. When your returned product arrives at Abt, either a refund will be issued or we will exchange your product and send a new one out to you. If you have received a defective unit, some manufacturers may require one service call to diagnose the issue.
- 15 day limit on the return of camcorders, digital cameras, GPS navigation, PDAs, portable DVD players, computers & accessories, sunglasses and watches.
- 10% restocking fee for all opened items unless damaged or defective.
- Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) may not be returned. Exchanges can be done through the manufacturer.
- No returns on opened computer software, video games and gaming systems.
- Perishable items (water filters, coffee beans, etc.) cannot be returned.
- Free shipping (and reduced shipping) promos do not apply to return/exchange shipping on freighted items (50 lbs or more).
How To Return
1. Call us at 1-800-914-1892 to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. Items cannot be returned and will not be accepted if you do not include a RA number. If you think an item you ordered might be defective, please call Abt technical support at 1-800-914-1892. Often, they can help you solve setup and installation problems by troubleshooting with you over the phone. If it turns out you do need to return a product, call the Abt customer service department at 1-800-914-1892 and have your invoice number ready.
2. Pack up your merchandise. The item should be returned in the manufacturer's box with all accessories (manual, remote, wires, etc.) along with a copy of your original invoice. Please use the original outside box. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to incur damage or a restocking fee. Please contact us for instructions on how to pack oversized or freighted items.
3. Attach the appropriate shipping labels. Remove old shipping labels or mark out the original tracking numbers before attaching the new shipping labels. We recommend that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." To find the nearest UPS location, please call (800) PICK-UPS. If you live within the Chicago area, you can return or exchange your merchandise directly at our store.
Refusing A Package
If you should place an order with Abt and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges we incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Abt does not collect sales tax on any item ordered to customers outside our normal truck delivery area. If you live within Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana or Michigan, you will incur taxes at the rates listed. IL residents pay 8.75% sales tax, WI sales tax is determined by delivery point (5% to 6.1%), IN residents pay 7% sales tax, and MI residents pay 6% sales tax. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.