Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse - BlueTrack - Wireless - Bluetooth - Dark Titanium - USB - 1000 dpi - Computer, Tablet - Touch Scroll - 2 Button(s) - Symmetrical
Perfectly portable-and award-winning-Touch technology
Stylish and eye-grabbing, Arc Touch Mouse is more than a pretty device. It's reliable wireless freedom plus Microsoft touch technology, on the go. Use it just about anywhere, even on a rough wood surface or carpet, thanks to BlueTrack Technology. Plus you can retain wireless control of your computer up to 30 feet away.Curve it for use, flatten for storage
Arc Touch Mouse's innovative design allows for quick use and storage. Curve it comfortably to get started. Then smoothly glide your finger up or down the touch strip. When you're done, keep the tiny transceiver plugged into your computer's USB port, or attach it magnetically onto the underside of the mouse. Then flatten Arc Touch Mouse to turn it off, and slip it into your pocket or bag as easily as a cell phone.Precise vertical scrolling by feel, not wheel
The Touch strip on the Arc Touch Mouse responds precisely to the speed of your finger movement, using Haptic feedback (light vibration that signals scrolling speed) to scan through documents or web pages as quickly-or as cautiously-as needed, entirely by feel.
- Pointing Device Host Interface USB
- Product Type Mouse
- Manufacturer Part Number E6W-00001
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name Arc Touch Mouse
- Product Line Arc Touch
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Package Contents
- Arc Touch Mouse
- 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery
- Nano Transceiver
- Device Supported Computer
- Device Supported Tablet
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification REACH
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Environmental Certification EIP
- Weight (Approximate) 3.10 oz
- Color Dark Titanium
- Height 1.4"
- Width 2.3"
- Depth 4.4"
- Movement Detection BlueTrack
- Movement Resolution 1000 dpi
- Pointing Device Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Pointing Device Wireless Technology Bluetooth
- Number of Total Buttons 2
- Scroller Type Touch Scroll
- Ergonomic Fit Symmetrical
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
You can return an item within the first 30 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise-whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals, and all accessories. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee will be collected on all opened items unless shipped damaged or defective and must be reported within 24 hours upon receiving the product. When your returned product arrives at Abt, either a refund will be issued or we will exchange your product and send a new one out to you. If you have received a defective unit, some manufacturers may require one service call to diagnose the issue.
- 15 day limit on the return of camcorders, digital cameras, GPS navigation, PDAs, portable DVD players, computers & accessories, sunglasses and watches.
- 10% restocking fee for all opened items unless damaged or defective.
- Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) may not be returned. Exchanges can be done through the manufacturer.
- No returns on opened computer software, video games and gaming systems.
- Perishable items (water filters, coffee beans, etc.) cannot be returned.
- Free shipping (and reduced shipping) promos do not apply to return/exchange shipping on freighted items (50 lbs or more).
How To Return
1. Call us at 1-800-914-1892 to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. Items cannot be returned and will not be accepted if you do not include a RA number. If you think an item you ordered might be defective, please call Abt technical support at 1-800-914-1892. Often, they can help you solve setup and installation problems by troubleshooting with you over the phone. If it turns out you do need to return a product, call the Abt customer service department at 1-800-914-1892 and have your invoice number ready.
2. Pack up your merchandise. The item should be returned in the manufacturer's box with all accessories (manual, remote, wires, etc.) along with a copy of your original invoice. Please use the original outside box. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to incur damage or a restocking fee. Please contact us for instructions on how to pack oversized or freighted items.
3. Attach the appropriate shipping labels. Remove old shipping labels or mark out the original tracking numbers before attaching the new shipping labels. We recommend that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." To find the nearest UPS location, please call (800) PICK-UPS. If you live within the Chicago area, you can return or exchange your merchandise directly at our store.
Refusing A Package
If you should place an order with Abt and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges we incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Abt does not collect sales tax on any item ordered to customers outside our normal truck delivery area. If you live within Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana or Michigan, you will incur taxes at the rates listed. IL residents pay 8.75% sales tax, WI sales tax is determined by delivery point (5% to 6.1%), IN residents pay 7% sales tax, and MI residents pay 6% sales tax. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.