Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar - Lightning for iPhone, iPad - Splitter Cable - 5.91" - 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector - 2 x Lightning Female Proprietary Connector - MFI - Shielding - White
LIGHTNING AUDIO + POWER
The Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar makes it possible to listen to Lightning Audio while charging your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Enjoy music or talk through Lightning Audio headphones while you charge. Use the RockStar anywhere; at home, at work, in the car or on the go.
Made for: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, any Lightning device that runs iOS 10 or later
Works with: MFI-certified USB to Lightning cables
Works with: MFI-certified Lightning Audio headphones
Please note: The RockStar delivers power in to your iPhone/iPad, and only supports Lightning Audio. It does not support syncing or any other USB data, or similar protocol like Serial or UART.
- Metal shield provides structure to protect delicate circuit board
- Shield prevents electro-magnetic interference from circuit board affecting phone signal and wifi
- Electrical firmware design makes connectors interchangeable for audio and charging
- MFi certified Lightning connectors carry audio and power
- Jacket and strain relief made from flexible, soft touch, environmentally friendly TPE
12W pass-through charging powers up the iPhone/iPad at maximum speed. So whether you're listening to music, watching videos, using navigation, or taking calls, you can charge anywhere
The Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar supports up to 24bit 48kHz lossless output, and is compatible with the full ecosystem of Lightning Audio headphones. The RockStar will also support the higher power delivery required by premium or professional standard Lightning Audio headphones to deliver superior noise cancellation without the need for batteries or an additional power supply.
"MADE FOR IPHONE" "MADE FOR IPAD"
"Made for iPhone" and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone or iPad respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple specifications.
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar is protected by a Belkin 2-Year Limited Warranty. Belkin International, Inc. ("Belkin") warrants to the original purchaser of this Belkin product that the product shall be free of defects in design, assembly, material, or workmanship up to 2-years.
- Product Type Audio/Power Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number F8J198DSWHT
- Manufacturer Belkin International, Inc
- Product Name Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar
- Product Line Rockstar
- Brand Name Belkin
- Package Contents
- Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar
- QSG (the use case rendering insert)
- FCC Compliance insert
- Compatibility Apple Devices:
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- Color White
- Cable Length 5.91"
- Device Supported iPhone
- Device Supported iPad
- Features Strain Relief
- Features Flexible
- Shielding Yes
- Cable Characteristic Splitter Cable
- Connector on First End 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector
- Connector on Second End 2 x Lightning Female Proprietary Connector
- Cable Type Lightning
- MFI Yes
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
You can return an item within the first 30 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise-whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals, and all accessories. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee will be collected on all opened items unless shipped damaged or defective and must be reported within 24 hours upon receiving the product. When your returned product arrives at Abt, either a refund will be issued or we will exchange your product and send a new one out to you. If you have received a defective unit, some manufacturers may require one service call to diagnose the issue.
- 15 day limit on the return of camcorders, digital cameras, GPS navigation, PDAs, portable DVD players, computers & accessories, sunglasses and watches.
- 10% restocking fee for all opened items unless damaged or defective.
- Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) may not be returned. Exchanges can be done through the manufacturer.
- No returns on opened computer software, video games and gaming systems.
- Perishable items (water filters, coffee beans, etc.) cannot be returned.
- Free shipping (and reduced shipping) promos do not apply to return/exchange shipping on freighted items (50 lbs or more).
How To Return
1. Call us at 1-800-914-1892 to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. Items cannot be returned and will not be accepted if you do not include a RA number. If you think an item you ordered might be defective, please call Abt technical support at 1-800-914-1892. Often, they can help you solve setup and installation problems by troubleshooting with you over the phone. If it turns out you do need to return a product, call the Abt customer service department at 1-800-914-1892 and have your invoice number ready.
2. Pack up your merchandise. The item should be returned in the manufacturer's box with all accessories (manual, remote, wires, etc.) along with a copy of your original invoice. Please use the original outside box. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to incur damage or a restocking fee. Please contact us for instructions on how to pack oversized or freighted items.
3. Attach the appropriate shipping labels. Remove old shipping labels or mark out the original tracking numbers before attaching the new shipping labels. We recommend that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." To find the nearest UPS location, please call (800) PICK-UPS. If you live within the Chicago area, you can return or exchange your merchandise directly at our store.
Refusing A Package
If you should place an order with Abt and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges we incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Abt does not collect sales tax on any item ordered to customers outside our normal truck delivery area. If you live within Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana or Michigan, you will incur taxes at the rates listed. IL residents pay 8.75% sales tax, WI sales tax is determined by delivery point (5% to 6.1%), IN residents pay 7% sales tax, and MI residents pay 6% sales tax. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.