LG 6.9 cu. ft. Gas Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection, EasyClean - Freestanding - 30" Wide - Double Oven - 19.45 gal, 32.17 gal Top, Bottom - 5 Cooking Elements - Stainless Steel
Baked to Perfection on Every Rack, Every Time
No more getting burned by inconsistent baking. LG ProBake Convection delivers even, precise heat on every rack, every time. Inspired by pro ranges, it's the first freestanding range with the heating element moved from the bottom of the oven to the back, so your cookies, cakes, roasts and more are perfectly browned every time.
A clean oven in just 10 minutes
LG EasyClean brings you our fastest oven-cleaning feature yet. In just three steps your oven can sparkle, all without strong chemical fumes or high heat. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean and 10 later, wipe away leftover grime. There's even a traditional self-clean cycle for an occasional deep clean.
Multiple guests? Multiple dishes? No problem.
Simplify dinnertime with LG's 6.9 cu. ft. double oven offering the largest capacity available. Use the quick-heating upper oven for smaller meals on the go. For big events, you'll have the room you need to cook all your favorite dishes, at different temperatures, at the same time. With LG, no meal (or guest list) is too big.
LG's Fastest Boiling Burner
Busy cooks, rejoice: LG UltraHeat 18,500 BTU burners deliver every bit of the precision you love about gas with even more power. No more waiting around to bring water and other liquids to a boil.
A stylish take on convenience
Stop reaching over hot pans to adjust your cooktop burners. Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips while bringing an updated, stylish look to your kitchen.
- Product Type Gas Range
- Manufacturer Part Number LDG4313ST
- Manufacturer LG Electronics
- Product Model LDG4313ST
- Product Name 6.9 cu. ft. Gas Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection, EasyClean
- Brand Name LG
- Package Contents
- 6.9 cu. ft. Gas Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection, EasyClean
- 2 x Standard Rack
- 1 x Offset Rack
- Scouring Pad
- Spray Bottle
- Weight (Approximate) 224.90 lb
- Color Stainless Steel
- Form Factor Freestanding
- Width 29.9"
- Depth 28.9"
- Power Source (Oven) Gas
- Power Source (Cooktop) Gas
- Size 30"
- Features Easy Clean
- Features Delay Bake
- Features Delay Clean
- Features Self-cleaning Oven
- Features Door Lock
- Features Oven Light
- Features Auto Shutdown
- Features Clock Display
- Features Visualite Window
- Features Proofing
- Features LP Convertible
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Oven Type Traditional - Top
- Oven Type Convection - Bottom
- Functions Baking
- Functions Broiling
- Functions Roast
- Number of Ovens Double Oven
- Net Oven Capacity 19.45 gal - Top
- Net Oven Capacity 32.17 gal - Bottom
- Number of Cooking Elements 5
- Minimum Cooking Element Power (Gas) 1465.36 W
- Maximum Cooking Element Power (Gas) 5421.81 W
Return and Tax Policies
You can return an item within the first 30 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise-whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals, and all accessories. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee will be collected on all opened items unless shipped damaged or defective and must be reported within 24 hours upon receiving the product. When your returned product arrives at Abt, either a refund will be issued or we will exchange your product and send a new one out to you. If you have received a defective unit, some manufacturers may require one service call to diagnose the issue.
- 15 day limit on the return of camcorders, digital cameras, GPS navigation, PDAs, portable DVD players, computers & accessories, sunglasses and watches.
- 10% restocking fee for all opened items unless damaged or defective.
- Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) may not be returned. Exchanges can be done through the manufacturer.
- No returns on opened computer software, video games and gaming systems.
- Perishable items (water filters, coffee beans, etc.) cannot be returned.
- Free shipping (and reduced shipping) promos do not apply to return/exchange shipping on freighted items (50 lbs or more).
How To Return
1. Call us at 1-800-914-1892 to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. Items cannot be returned and will not be accepted if you do not include a RA number. If you think an item you ordered might be defective, please call Abt technical support at 1-800-914-1892. Often, they can help you solve setup and installation problems by troubleshooting with you over the phone. If it turns out you do need to return a product, call the Abt customer service department at 1-800-914-1892 and have your invoice number ready.
2. Pack up your merchandise. The item should be returned in the manufacturer's box with all accessories (manual, remote, wires, etc.) along with a copy of your original invoice. Please use the original outside box. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to incur damage or a restocking fee. Please contact us for instructions on how to pack oversized or freighted items.
3. Attach the appropriate shipping labels. Remove old shipping labels or mark out the original tracking numbers before attaching the new shipping labels. We recommend that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." To find the nearest UPS location, please call (800) PICK-UPS. If you live within the Chicago area, you can return or exchange your merchandise directly at our store.
Refusing A Package
If you should place an order with Abt and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges we incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Abt does not collect sales tax on any item ordered to customers outside our normal truck delivery area. If you live within Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana or Michigan, you will incur taxes at the rates listed. IL residents pay 8.75% sales tax, WI sales tax is determined by delivery point (5% to 6.1%), IN residents pay 7% sales tax, and MI residents pay 6% sales tax. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.