Bose Lifestyle 650 5.1 Home Theater System - Control Console - Black - Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS - Bluetooth - Wireless Speaker(s) - Ethernet - HDMI - USB
Perfection means everything. So we compromised on nothing.
Beauty's in the eye-and ear-of the beholder. So we designed our Lifestyle home entertainment system to be beautiful in every way. Acoustics. Aesthetics. Craftsmanship. Simplicity. Bring your entertainment to life with a powerful, wireless bass module, four compact satellite speakers-including rear wireless surrounds-a wider center channel speaker and a premium, glass-top control console. Love music? Then you'll love SoundTouch built in for Internet radio, music services like Spotify and Amazon Music, and your stored music collection. See-and hear-for yourself why this is the most uncompromising 5-speaker home theater system we've ever made.
Spotlight on speakers
We have a long history of creating big sound from small packages. With OmniJewel satellite speakers, we're rewriting that history with a new chapter on elegance. Each of these tiny speakers features a carefully milled aluminum housing with two acoustic enclosures for dual-opposing drivers. This is the key to creating our first omnidirectional speaker for true 360-degree sound and a more spacious home theater experience. It took a team of 30 people to perfect every last detail, ensuring the acoustics would work with the aesthetics. And the rear speakers? Wireless.
The center channel of the Lifestyle 650 system is wider than previous versions to match the sleekness of your TV. It's also packed with five precision speakers and coated in an anodized aluminum finish.
Thunderous bass. Wireless connectivity.
Of course you want that resounding bass performance for movies and music. But you don't want a monstrous piece of equipment to enable it. With its premium glass-top finish, our wireless Acoustimass module delivers on sound and style. A powerful driver and QuietPort technology combine for best-in-class performance for its size.
Statements in elegance, continued...
The polished glass curvature of the console has a singular style you can't ignore. But it's more than just good looks. The console houses all of your technological needs: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless music streaming, 4K video compatibility, 6 HDMI inputs and more. And it's all controlled with a universal remote.
One system, with a choice of speakers
So, which system catches your eye? Our premium Lifestyle 650 system with OmniJewel speakers, or the Lifestyle 600 system with Jewel Cube speakers, which inspired our latest innovations?
Less effort, more music
With the Lifestyle home entertainment system, we put a lot of thought into taking the thinking out. Sure, there's the premium home theater performance that you'll love for movies, TV and sports. But when it comes to enjoying your music, you can listen whichever way you want, without worrying about which technology is best. This system lets you play music directly from a phone or tablet using Bluetooth, or connect the system to your Wi-Fi network for instant in-home listening, without the need for your phone.
- Sound System Dolby Digital
- Sound System Dolby Digital Plus
- Sound System Dolby TrueHD
- Sound System DTS
- Speaker Configuration 5.1
- Wireless Speaker(s) Yes
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Number of Analog Audio Inputs 4
- Number of Digital Coaxial Inputs 2
- Number of Digital Optical Inputs 2
- Number of HDMI Inputs 6
- Number of HDMI Outputs 1
- Product Type Home Theater System
- Manufacturer Part Number 761683-1110
- Manufacturer Bose Corporation
- Product Model 650
- Product Name Lifestyle 650 Home Theater System
- Product Line Lifestyle
- Brand Name Bose
- Package Contents
- Lifestyle 650 Home Theater System
- 4 x OmniJewel bases
- Acoustimass wireless bass module
- Universal remote control
- Front speaker cable
- 2 x rear speaker cables
- Center speaker cable
- 2 x wireless receivers
- ADAPTiQ headset
- IR emitter
- HDMI cable
- 4 x AA batteries
- Console power supply
- 4 x Power cords
- 4 x Adhesive feet
- Owner's guide
- Bluetooth Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 12.48 oz - Front Speaker
- Weight (Approximate) 12.48 oz - Rear Speaker
- Weight (Approximate) 2.66 lb - Center Speaker
- Weight (Approximate) 30 lb - Acoustimass Module
- Color Black
- Height 10.2"
- Width 16"
- Depth 2.6"
- Front Speaker Height 5.77"
- Front Speaker Width 1.84"
- Front Speaker Depth 1.84"
- Rear Speaker Height 5.77"
- Rear Speaker Depth 1.84"
- Rear Speaker Width 1.84"
- Center Speaker Height 1.90"
- Center Speaker Width 21.34"
- Center Speaker Depth 1.84"
- Receiver Type Control Console
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Width : 16
- Height : 10.2
Return and Tax Policies
You can return an item within the first 30 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise-whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals, and all accessories. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee will be collected on all opened items unless shipped damaged or defective and must be reported within 24 hours upon receiving the product. When your returned product arrives at Abt, either a refund will be issued or we will exchange your product and send a new one out to you. If you have received a defective unit, some manufacturers may require one service call to diagnose the issue.
- 15 day limit on the return of camcorders, digital cameras, GPS navigation, PDAs, portable DVD players, computers & accessories, sunglasses and watches.
- 10% restocking fee for all opened items unless damaged or defective.
- Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) may not be returned. Exchanges can be done through the manufacturer.
- No returns on opened computer software, video games and gaming systems.
- Perishable items (water filters, coffee beans, etc.) cannot be returned.
- Free shipping (and reduced shipping) promos do not apply to return/exchange shipping on freighted items (50 lbs or more).
How To Return
1. Call us at 1-800-914-1892 to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. Items cannot be returned and will not be accepted if you do not include a RA number. If you think an item you ordered might be defective, please call Abt technical support at 1-800-914-1892. Often, they can help you solve setup and installation problems by troubleshooting with you over the phone. If it turns out you do need to return a product, call the Abt customer service department at 1-800-914-1892 and have your invoice number ready.
2. Pack up your merchandise. The item should be returned in the manufacturer's box with all accessories (manual, remote, wires, etc.) along with a copy of your original invoice. Please use the original outside box. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to incur damage or a restocking fee. Please contact us for instructions on how to pack oversized or freighted items.
3. Attach the appropriate shipping labels. Remove old shipping labels or mark out the original tracking numbers before attaching the new shipping labels. We recommend that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." To find the nearest UPS location, please call (800) PICK-UPS. If you live within the Chicago area, you can return or exchange your merchandise directly at our store.
Refusing A Package
If you should place an order with Abt and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges we incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Abt does not collect sales tax on any item ordered to customers outside our normal truck delivery area. If you live within Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana or Michigan, you will incur taxes at the rates listed. IL residents pay 8.75% sales tax, WI sales tax is determined by delivery point (5% to 6.1%), IN residents pay 7% sales tax, and MI residents pay 6% sales tax. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.