Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones - Stereo - Black - Wired - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - 4.66 ft Cable - Noise Canceling
Headphones on. World off. QuietComfort 25 headphones are re-engineered to sound better, be more comfortable and easier to take with you. Put them on, and suddenly everything changes. Your music is deep, powerful and balanced, and so quiet that every note sounds clearer. Even air travel becomes enjoyable, as engine roar gently fades away. No matter how noisy the world is, it's just you and your music-or simply peace and quiet. Significant noise reductionandnbsp;for travel, work and anywhere in between Deep, powerful soundandnbsp;for the music you love Lightweight around-ear fitandnbsp;you can wear all day long Control your music and callsandnbsp;with inline mic/remote Distinctive design, in Black and White, orandnbsp;customize your own headphonesandnbsp;with a variety of color options using the ColorWare design tool Better by design Bose completely redesigned our industry-leading headphones, with higher-quality materials and finishes. They're lightweight, and earcups rotate even more for a better fit. The headband sits closer to your head, with luxurious suede-like material underneath for extra comfort. If the AAA battery runs out, you can still enjoy music without noise reduction. And the earcups pivot to fit in a compact case that's easy to carry. Less noise. More relaxing. QC25 headphones let you focus on what matters-your music, movies and videos. And they reduce what you don't want to hear. Like a crowded city street. Cabin noise inside an airplane. Or a busy office. Advanced noise reduction technology and unique electronics make it happen. Even the ear cushions give you an extra level of quiet by sealing out some of the world around you. True to life sound Many of Bose's engineers are also musicians, with a passion for music. So when you wear these headphones, you'll hear ringing guitars. Soaring vocals as the chorus kicks in. Deep bass and crisp drums drive the beat forward. Bose Active EQ and TriPort technology deliver performance so compelling, you'll want to listen for hours. And the fit's designed so you can. You're in control Bose's noise cancelling headphones are designed specifically for use with select iPod, iPhone and iPad models, so theandnbsp;inline microphone/remoteandnbsp;puts music and call controls at your fingertips. Many features are also compatible with today's most popular phones. Your sound, your look Declare your style byandnbsp;customizingandnbsp;your very own QC25 headphones. Whatever your inspiration-alma mater, sports team-the color combinations are virtually limitless and customized with ColorWare. Choose from 52 vibrant colors toandnbsp;customize 9 separate headphone elementsandnbsp;in matte or gloss finish. And rest assured, your customized QC25 headphones will look as good as they sound for years. They boast a durable finish with a great focus on detail. Superior painting techniques with automotive-grade paint have passed the toughest Bose environmental tests. andnbsp;
- Product Type Headset
- Manufacturer Part Number 715053-0010
- Manufacturer Bose Corporation
- Product Name QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Product Line QuietComfort
- Brand Name Bose
- Earpiece Design Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type Binaural
- Microphone Design On-cable
- Weight (Approximate) 6.88 oz
- Color Black
- Form Factor Circumaural
- Height 7.5"
- Width 6"
- Depth 0.9"
- Cable Length 4.66 ft
- Sound Mode Stereo
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Noise Canceling Yes
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
You can return an item within the first 30 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise-whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals, and all accessories. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee will be collected on all opened items unless shipped damaged or defective and must be reported within 24 hours upon receiving the product. When your returned product arrives at Abt, either a refund will be issued or we will exchange your product and send a new one out to you. If you have received a defective unit, some manufacturers may require one service call to diagnose the issue.
- 15 day limit on the return of camcorders, digital cameras, GPS navigation, PDAs, portable DVD players, computers & accessories, sunglasses and watches.
- 10% restocking fee for all opened items unless damaged or defective.
- Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) may not be returned. Exchanges can be done through the manufacturer.
- No returns on opened computer software, video games and gaming systems.
- Perishable items (water filters, coffee beans, etc.) cannot be returned.
- Free shipping (and reduced shipping) promos do not apply to return/exchange shipping on freighted items (50 lbs or more).
How To Return
1. Call us at 1-800-914-1892 to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. Items cannot be returned and will not be accepted if you do not include a RA number. If you think an item you ordered might be defective, please call Abt technical support at 1-800-914-1892. Often, they can help you solve setup and installation problems by troubleshooting with you over the phone. If it turns out you do need to return a product, call the Abt customer service department at 1-800-914-1892 and have your invoice number ready.
2. Pack up your merchandise. The item should be returned in the manufacturer's box with all accessories (manual, remote, wires, etc.) along with a copy of your original invoice. Please use the original outside box. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to incur damage or a restocking fee. Please contact us for instructions on how to pack oversized or freighted items.
3. Attach the appropriate shipping labels. Remove old shipping labels or mark out the original tracking numbers before attaching the new shipping labels. We recommend that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." To find the nearest UPS location, please call (800) PICK-UPS. If you live within the Chicago area, you can return or exchange your merchandise directly at our store.
Refusing A Package
If you should place an order with Abt and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges we incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Abt does not collect sales tax on any item ordered to customers outside our normal truck delivery area. If you live within Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana or Michigan, you will incur taxes at the rates listed. IL residents pay 8.75% sales tax, WI sales tax is determined by delivery point (5% to 6.1%), IN residents pay 7% sales tax, and MI residents pay 6% sales tax. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.