Samsung 33"-Wide 18 cu. ft. Capacity Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator (White) - 17.50 ft - Auto-defrost - Non-reversible - 1x Freezer Drawer(s) - 11.80 ft Net Refrigerator Capacity - 5.72 ft Net Freezer Capacity - 120 V AC - 594 kWh per Year - Wh
This stylish counter-depth 3-door French door refrigerator provides a built-in look, yet offers 18 cubic feet of space with lots of flexibility for food storage. Additionally, it features an automatic filtered ice maker, as well as our Twin Cooling System to help keep food fresher for longer.
Counter Depth Design
Get more workspace while enhancing your kitchen's look with our counter-depth refrigerator design. Its sleek, built-in style blends in with the cabinetry, adding function and style to your kitchen.
18 cu. ft. Capacity
With our 18 cu. ft. capacity French refrigerator, you can store up to 18 bags of groceries in a sleek 33"-wide model.
Automatic Filtered Ice Maker in Freezer
The automatic filtered ice maker in the freezer offers convenient access to ice. It provides filtered ice cubes and helps ensure you have ice on hand at all times.
Twin Cooling System
Samsung's Twin Cooling Systemmaintains cooling air for the refrigerator and freezer separately. The refrigerator air is kept at higher, near-commercial grade humidity levels to keep perishable fruits and vegetables from spoiling quickly. Drier freezer air means less freezer burn for better-tasting frozen foods.
LED Lighting gently brightens up the interior of your refrigerator so you're able to quickly spot what you want. Its sleek design saves more space than traditional incandescent light bulbs and leaves more room for groceries.
Surround Air Flow
Surround Air Flow helps maintain optimal temperatures and ensures air circulates for even cooling throughout the refrigerator.
Power Freeze and Power Cool
Fast freze or fast chill your food with the Power Freeze and Power Cool options. Easily drop the temperature in each compartment within minutes with the push of a button. Great for chilling your favorite drinks or firming up ice cream in a flash.
Two Crisper Drawers
Two crisper drawers keep your produce crisp and fresh and provide ideal storage space for all your fruits and vegetables.
This specially designed handle allows for easy opening and closing of a fully loaded freezer, containing a filtered ice maker. The low-profile handle design lifts up and glides out the drawer effortlessly.
- Built-in Devices Ice Maker
- Net Freezer Capacity 5.72 ft
- Number of Freezer Drawers 1
- Product Type Refrigerator/Freezer
- Manufacturer Part Number RF18HFENBWW/AA
- Manufacturer Samsung
- Product Model RF18HFENBWW
- Product Name 33"-Wide 18 cu. ft. Capacity Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator (White)
- Brand Name Samsung
- Material Tempered Glass Shelf
- Weight (Approximate) 231.48 lb
- Color White
- Height 70.9"
- Width 32.3"
- Depth 30.5"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Net Refrigerator Capacity 11.80 ft
- Style French Door Bottom Freezer
- Net Total Capacity 17.50 ft
- Cooling Type Auto-defrost
- Door Type Non-reversible
- Number of Doors/Drawers 3
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Installation Type Freestanding
- Energy Consumption per Year 594 kWh
Return and Tax Policies
You can return an item within the first 30 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise-whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals, and all accessories. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee will be collected on all opened items unless shipped damaged or defective and must be reported within 24 hours upon receiving the product. When your returned product arrives at Abt, either a refund will be issued or we will exchange your product and send a new one out to you. If you have received a defective unit, some manufacturers may require one service call to diagnose the issue.
- 15 day limit on the return of camcorders, digital cameras, GPS navigation, PDAs, portable DVD players, computers & accessories, sunglasses and watches.
- 10% restocking fee for all opened items unless damaged or defective.
- Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) may not be returned. Exchanges can be done through the manufacturer.
- No returns on opened computer software, video games and gaming systems.
- Perishable items (water filters, coffee beans, etc.) cannot be returned.
- Free shipping (and reduced shipping) promos do not apply to return/exchange shipping on freighted items (50 lbs or more).
How To Return
1. Call us at 1-800-914-1892 to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. Items cannot be returned and will not be accepted if you do not include a RA number. If you think an item you ordered might be defective, please call Abt technical support at 1-800-914-1892. Often, they can help you solve setup and installation problems by troubleshooting with you over the phone. If it turns out you do need to return a product, call the Abt customer service department at 1-800-914-1892 and have your invoice number ready.
2. Pack up your merchandise. The item should be returned in the manufacturer's box with all accessories (manual, remote, wires, etc.) along with a copy of your original invoice. Please use the original outside box. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to incur damage or a restocking fee. Please contact us for instructions on how to pack oversized or freighted items.
3. Attach the appropriate shipping labels. Remove old shipping labels or mark out the original tracking numbers before attaching the new shipping labels. We recommend that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." To find the nearest UPS location, please call (800) PICK-UPS. If you live within the Chicago area, you can return or exchange your merchandise directly at our store.
Refusing A Package
If you should place an order with Abt and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges we incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Abt does not collect sales tax on any item ordered to customers outside our normal truck delivery area. If you live within Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana or Michigan, you will incur taxes at the rates listed. IL residents pay 8.75% sales tax, WI sales tax is determined by delivery point (5% to 6.1%), IN residents pay 7% sales tax, and MI residents pay 6% sales tax. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.