Samsung Gear S3 classic Smart Watch - Wrist - Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Monitor, Ambient Light Sensor, Altimeter - Text Messaging, Email - Heart Rate, Sleep Quality, Speed, Steps Taken - Samsung Exynos 7270 1 GHz Dual-core (2 Core)
Stay in touch, without reaching for your phone, with the smartwatch that's engineered for adventure. With the Gear S3, you can pay right from your wrist, track your location, and withstand any weather.
Never miss a moment.
The Gear S3 is Bluetooth connected, so you can receive texts, emails, and alerts without reaching for your phone. With a built-in speaker and microphone, you can also make and answer calls hands-free.
Pay with your watch.
Pack light for your next adventure. With Samsung Pay on your Gear S3, you can easily make payments with your watch almost anywhere you can swipe or tap a credit card-even without your phone or wallet.
Get out there.
Whether you're off-roading or exploring a new city, the built-in GPS tracks your activity and makes it easy to share your location.
Just turn the bezel
Rotate the distinctive steel bezel to easily access apps and notifications so you can instantly check texts, updates, and more.
Go for days.
Go nonstop for days on a single charge. When it's time to recharge, the wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down.
Track your fitness.
With the built-in S Health app, track your steps, monitor your heart rate, and more. Set goals, post results, and check leaderboards to see how you stack up.
Apps at your command
Access the apps you use every day on your Gear S3. Catch a ride, check scores, stream music, and more.
Tailored to you
Make the Gear S3 your own. Customize your watch face, choosing from thousands of striking colors and designs. Plus easily swap out the standard 22mm band.
The Gear S3 is compatible with most Android phones, letting you in on the Samsung experience.
- Maximum Battery Run Time 96 Hour
- Screen Resolution 360 x 360
- Screen Size 1.3"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Product Type Smart Watch
- Manufacturer Part Number SM-R770NZSAXAR
- Manufacturer Samsung
- Product Name Gear S3 classic Smart Watch
- Product Line Gear S3 classic
- Brand Name Samsung
- Standard Memory 768 MB
- Built-in Memory 4 GB
- Application/Usage Running
- Application/Usage Health & Fitness
- Application/Usage Music
- Application/Usage Communication
- Application/Usage Cycling
- Application/Usage Weather
- Application/Usage Tracking
- Application/Usage Walking
- Application/Usage Gym
- Package Contents
- Gear S3 classic Smart Watch
- Band Strap
- Wireless Charging Dock
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
- Durability Water Resistant
- Bluetooth Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth Standard Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS Yes
- Near Field Communication Yes
- Material Steel Bezel
- Material Leather Strap
- Weight (Approximate) 2.01 oz
- Color Silver
- Band Width 0.87"
- Watch Case Shape Round
- Processor Speed 1 GHz
- Processor Type Exynos
- Processor Model 7270
- Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core)
- Processor Manufacturer Samsung
- Operating System Tizen
- Operating System Version Tizen 2.3.2
- Size Large
- Functions Text Messaging
- Functions Email
- Sensor Type Accelerometer
- Sensor Type Barometer
- Sensor Type Gyro Sensor
- Sensor Type Heart Rate Monitor
- Sensor Type Ambient Light Sensor
- Sensor Type Altimeter
- Placement Wrist
- Body Metrics Measured Heart Rate
- Body Metrics Measured Sleep Quality
- Body Metrics Measured Speed
- Body Metrics Measured Steps Taken
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
You can return an item within the first 30 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise-whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals, and all accessories. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee will be collected on all opened items unless shipped damaged or defective and must be reported within 24 hours upon receiving the product. When your returned product arrives at Abt, either a refund will be issued or we will exchange your product and send a new one out to you. If you have received a defective unit, some manufacturers may require one service call to diagnose the issue.
- 15 day limit on the return of camcorders, digital cameras, GPS navigation, PDAs, portable DVD players, computers & accessories, sunglasses and watches.
- 10% restocking fee for all opened items unless damaged or defective.
- Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) may not be returned. Exchanges can be done through the manufacturer.
- No returns on opened computer software, video games and gaming systems.
- Perishable items (water filters, coffee beans, etc.) cannot be returned.
- Free shipping (and reduced shipping) promos do not apply to return/exchange shipping on freighted items (50 lbs or more).
How To Return
1. Call us at 1-800-914-1892 to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. Items cannot be returned and will not be accepted if you do not include a RA number. If you think an item you ordered might be defective, please call Abt technical support at 1-800-914-1892. Often, they can help you solve setup and installation problems by troubleshooting with you over the phone. If it turns out you do need to return a product, call the Abt customer service department at 1-800-914-1892 and have your invoice number ready.
2. Pack up your merchandise. The item should be returned in the manufacturer's box with all accessories (manual, remote, wires, etc.) along with a copy of your original invoice. Please use the original outside box. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to incur damage or a restocking fee. Please contact us for instructions on how to pack oversized or freighted items.
3. Attach the appropriate shipping labels. Remove old shipping labels or mark out the original tracking numbers before attaching the new shipping labels. We recommend that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." To find the nearest UPS location, please call (800) PICK-UPS. If you live within the Chicago area, you can return or exchange your merchandise directly at our store.
Refusing A Package
If you should place an order with Abt and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges we incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Abt does not collect sales tax on any item ordered to customers outside our normal truck delivery area. If you live within Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana or Michigan, you will incur taxes at the rates listed. IL residents pay 8.75% sales tax, WI sales tax is determined by delivery point (5% to 6.1%), IN residents pay 7% sales tax, and MI residents pay 6% sales tax. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.