Samsung 9000 UN55MU9000F 55" 2160p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - 4K UHDTV - Gray, Black - ATSC - 3840 x 2160 - DTS Premium Sound 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus - 40 W RMS - Full Array LED Backlight - Smart TV - 4 x HDMI - USB - Ethernet - Wireless LAN - DLNA Certified - P
Extremely Realistic Contrast From a Supreme TV See extreme contrast between the darkest darks and lightest lights with the UN55MU9000 55" 4K UHD Smart TV. Features 4K UHD TV Flat panel 360 design OneRemote Built-in Wi-Fi ENERGY STAR certified Extreme Step Up in Color with Premium HD With 4K Color Drive Extreme you'll see an extreme step up in color with a billion more shades than regular 4K UHD making every scene even more life-like. Experience Deep Blacks and Dark Detail Triple Black Extreme lets you see what you've been missing even in dark scenes. Incredible Fluid Motion Enjoy smooth crisp action even in the fastest scenes. Motion Rate 240 brings sports and fast-moving content to life. Clutter Free The Samsung Clean Cable Solution eliminates clutter by neatly routing cords through the base of the TV stand. 360 Design The clean back finish looks gorgeous front to back whether mounted on the wall or sitting on a stand. OneRemote Replaces Many OneRemote automatically detects and controls all your connected devices and content with no manual programming required. It's All Connected Connects your components to one separate box and not to the back of the TV so you can see more of what you want to and less of what you don't. Smarter Than Ever Access your favorite apps content and sports with Samsung Smart Hub. What's in the Box: UN55MU9000 55" 4K UHD Smart TV Standard Smart remote Remote batteries Wall mount Power cable Manual Specifications Type: UHD 4K TV Series: 9 Series Screen type: Flat panel Slim type: Premium slim Stand type (color): Slim Y Shape (Gray) Screen size: 54.6" measured diagonally Resolution: 3840 x 2160 Motion rate: 240 Color: 4K color drive extreme HDR (High-dynamic range): 4K HDR Extreme Blacks: Triple black extreme Picture engine: UHD remastering engine Dolby Digital Plus Sound output (RMS): 40W Woofer Speaker type: Down-firing + Front-firing (2.1ch) Multiroom link Bluetooth headset support Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Direct Bluetooth Smart Hub Processor: Quad-Core Apps platform: Smart TV with Apps and full Web browser Voice interaction: US English Spanish French Ultra clear panel Precision Black ConnectShare RVU OSD language: English Spanish French Anynet+ Closed captioning V-chip Game mode USB HID support Eco sensor Auto power off Easy pairing Peak Illuminator Pro TV to mobile-mirroring Mobile to TV mirroring HDMI inputs: 4 USB inputs: 3 Ethernet inputs: 1 Component inputs: 1 Composite in (AV): 1 (common use for component Y) RF in (terrestrial/cable input): 1/1 (common use for terrestrial) Digital audio out (optical): 1 Audio return channel support via HDMI port RS232C: Ready Dimensions with stand (W x H x D): 48.4" x 31.3" x 13.8" Dimensions without stand (W x H x D): 48.4" x 28" x 1.8" Weight with stand: 44.3 lbs. Weight without stand: 39.2 lbs. Typical power consumption: 65W Maximum power consumption: 170W
- Sound System DTS Premium Sound 5.1
- Sound System Dolby Digital Plus
- RMS Output Power 40 W
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Total Number of HDMI Ports 4
- Product Type LED-LCD TV
- Manufacturer Part Number UN55MU9000FXZA
- Manufacturer Samsung
- Product Model UN55MU9000F
- Product Name 55" Class MU9000 4K UHD TV
- Product Series 9000
- Brand Name Samsung
- Package Contents
- 55" Class MU9000 4K UHD TV
- Standard Smart Remote Control
- Power Cable
- User Manual
- Country of Origin Mexico
- DLNA Certified Yes
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 39.20 lb
- Color Gray
- Color Black
- Height 28"
- Width 48.4"
- Depth 1.8"
- Weight with Stand (Approximate) 44.30 lb
- VESA Mount Standard 400 x 400
- Height with Stand 31.30"
- Width with Stand 48.40"
- Depth with Stand 13.80"
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Features RF Antenna Input
- Features Closed Caption
- Features Game Mode
- Features Progressive Scan
- Features Wall Mountable
- Features Eco Sensor
- Features Google Play
- Features Media Player
- Features Screen Mirroring
- Features Sport Mode
- Features Bluetooth
- Features Auto Power Off
- Features Web Browser
- Screen Size 55"
- Backlight Technology Full Array LED
- Streaming Service Netflix
- Streaming Service Amazon Instant Video
- Streaming Service Hulu
- Streaming Service YouTube
- Streaming Service HBO NOW
- Streaming Service Google Play Movies & TV
- PC Streaming Yes
- Internet Access Yes
- Smart TV Yes
- Interactive Features Voice Control
- Scan Format 2160p
- Standard Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Digital Tuner ATSC
- Video Signal Standard 4K UHDTV
- Motion Interpolation Technology Clear Motion Rate 240
- Limited Warranty 12 Month
- Maximum Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Energy Consumption per Year 121 kWh
- TV Screen Size Range : 50" - 59"
Return and Tax Policies
You can return an item within the first 30 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise-whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals, and all accessories. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee will be collected on all opened items unless shipped damaged or defective and must be reported within 24 hours upon receiving the product. When your returned product arrives at Abt, either a refund will be issued or we will exchange your product and send a new one out to you. If you have received a defective unit, some manufacturers may require one service call to diagnose the issue.
- 15 day limit on the return of camcorders, digital cameras, GPS navigation, PDAs, portable DVD players, computers & accessories, sunglasses and watches.
- 10% restocking fee for all opened items unless damaged or defective.
- Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) may not be returned. Exchanges can be done through the manufacturer.
- No returns on opened computer software, video games and gaming systems.
- Perishable items (water filters, coffee beans, etc.) cannot be returned.
- Free shipping (and reduced shipping) promos do not apply to return/exchange shipping on freighted items (50 lbs or more).
How To Return
1. Call us at 1-800-914-1892 to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. Items cannot be returned and will not be accepted if you do not include a RA number. If you think an item you ordered might be defective, please call Abt technical support at 1-800-914-1892. Often, they can help you solve setup and installation problems by troubleshooting with you over the phone. If it turns out you do need to return a product, call the Abt customer service department at 1-800-914-1892 and have your invoice number ready.
2. Pack up your merchandise. The item should be returned in the manufacturer's box with all accessories (manual, remote, wires, etc.) along with a copy of your original invoice. Please use the original outside box. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to incur damage or a restocking fee. Please contact us for instructions on how to pack oversized or freighted items.
3. Attach the appropriate shipping labels. Remove old shipping labels or mark out the original tracking numbers before attaching the new shipping labels. We recommend that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." To find the nearest UPS location, please call (800) PICK-UPS. If you live within the Chicago area, you can return or exchange your merchandise directly at our store.
Refusing A Package
If you should place an order with Abt and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges we incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Abt does not collect sales tax on any item ordered to customers outside our normal truck delivery area. If you live within Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana or Michigan, you will incur taxes at the rates listed. IL residents pay 8.75% sales tax, WI sales tax is determined by delivery point (5% to 6.1%), IN residents pay 7% sales tax, and MI residents pay 6% sales tax. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.