ENHANCE Dust Cover for Microsoft Xbox One. Sleek Aesthetics, Functional Design - The ENHANCE Console Cover for Microsoft Xbox One features a sleek, two-tone design modeled after the console?s own two-tone finish. Protect your investment from dust and scratches with this form-fitting and rugged ENHANCE console case. Attractive and functional, this ENHANCE Console Cover has been constructed from premium materials and boasts reinforced stitching, so you can be sure it will keep your console looking brand new for years to come ? and look great in your entertainment center while doing it! Breathable Netting - What separates the ENHANCE Console Cover from standard dust covers is the innovative netted side panels. This breathable fabric allows heat from the console to escape rapidly, so you can put on the console cover as soon as you power down instead of waiting for your console to cool down. Complete Rear Port Access - The back of the ENHANCE Console Cover sports a customized cutaway that allow you to put on and remove the console cover without any cable or port interference. Compatible with: Microsoft Xbox One. PLEASE NOTE: Console cover does NOT fit Xbox One S, only original Xbox One and Xbox One Elite
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - All ENHANCE products are backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty"
- BREATHABLE SIDE PANELS - Netted fabric allows heat from the console to escape rapidly, so you can put on the cover as soon as you power down instead of waiting for your console to cool down first
- COMPLETE REAR PORT ACCESS - Put on and remove the cover without any interference with cables or ports located on the back of the console, thanks to the console-specific cover cutaway
- DEFEND YOUR CONSOLE - The ENHANCE Xbox One Console Cover offers protection from dust, keeping your system looking as good as the day you bought it - plus, it looks great in your entertainment center!
- FITS XBOX ONE & XBOX ONE ELITE - The ENHANCE Xbox One Console Cover features a custom design that perfectly fits the Xbox One and Xbox One Elite. Do not use cover while console is operating