Portable Handheld GPS Navigation Carrying Pouch by USA GEAR. Durable Construction - This case was designed with a dense, high-quality neoprene material ideal for protecting your device against high-impact bumps and drops. The neoprene is very flexible and will easily conform to your GPS systems dimensions. The scratch-resistant lining inside of the case will protect your device from being scratched or otherwise damaged. The quick-release clip provides easy, quick access to your GPS whether you are walking, running and more! The case?s top flap has been specially designed to comfortably fit most sizes and shapes of devices. The case comfortably and conveniently clips onto any belt, backpack or other strap up to 1.5" in width! Products Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.75 x 1. Please double check your devices dimensions! Works With:. Bad Elf 2200 GPS Pro, Bad Elf 2300 Bluetooth GPS+ GLONASS Receiver, Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor and More Handheld GPS Units
- Extra internal velcro pocket for accessory storage
- Handheld GPS Navigation Case with cushioned neoprene exterior and easy access velcro flap
- Protect your device with a scratch-resistant inner lining
- Quick-release carabiner and built-in belt loop for portability and security of your handheld GPS
- Safely attach to any belt, backpack or other strap up to 1.5" - Product Dimensions 3.5 x 2.75 x 1 in. - 3 Year Manufacturer?s Warranty!"