Integrate the Old with the New. What Does a Phono Preamp Do? - A phono preamp boosts your turntable's phono audio level up to a more speaker/stereo receiver-friendly line level, giving you better volume and increased sound quality. If you're planning on hooking up your turntable to a computer, stereo receiver, bookshelf speakers, or any other modern audio equipment, you're going to want this preamp to get the high sound quality that you expect from vinyl. Do I Really Need It? - Most likely, you do. The majority of newer stereo receivers and speakers lack a phono input, which would directly connect them to the turntable. You'll need the preamp to connect to the phono output of the turntable and the line input of the receiver/speakers. And even newer turntables that may feature a built-in preamp probably aren't going to give you the highest quality sound that could be achieved from an external preamp. Quick, Easy Setup - You don't need to be a sound engineer or techie to understand this preamp's setup process. It takes only a minute to power up the preamp with it's included 12 Volt DC Adapter. After that, it's just a matter of using RCA cables (NOT INCLUDED) to hook the preamp to both your turntable and your stereo receiver, speakers, or other audio device. Works With:. Jensen JTA-230, JTA-222, JTA475B - Audio Technica AT-LP60, AT-LP120, AT-LP60USB - Ion Audio Max LP - Electrohome Archer - Pyle PLTTB1 - Crosley CR8005A - Pioneer PL-990, PL-30 - Sony PSLX300USB - TEAC TN-300, LP-P100 - Pro-ject Debut III - Stanton T53B, T62 - Numark TTUSB - Denon DP-300F - TechPlay ODC21MKI-SL - Onkyo CP-1050
- Compact preamp gives you the ability to connect your turntable to your stereo receiver, speakers, or other audio device. Works With Audio Technica AT-LP60 , Denon DP-300F , Pioneer PL-990 and More
- Easy setup allows you to quickly hook up the preamp to both turntable and audio device so you can be enjoying your vinyl records in no time
- Includes 12 Volt DC Adapter. NOTE: Does not include RCA Cables"
- Necessary for connecting turntable to newer speakers and receivers that do not have a phono input
- Preamp converts your turntables phono level sound to line level for better quality audio and volume