The Iconia W Series puts desktop PC capability in a tablet, so you can work and play on the go more conveniently than ever. Plenty of ports connect other devices for easy expansion and charging, and the physical keyboard1 will keep you productive. At least 8 hours of battery life rounds out these premium mobile companions. The ICONIA W5 Series is the world's first Intel CPU-based tablet with Acer Always On technology. Simply press it and it's on and updated, like a smartphone, with up to 3 weeks of standby power. Acer Always Connect links to hotspots in 2.5 seconds, while AcerCloud lets you access files on all your devices, anytime.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Sporting a blazing fast Intel Atom Dual-core (2 Core) Z2760 1.50 GHz Processor
- Packed with 2 GB of LPDDR2 and 64 GB of Hard Drive Disk Space you will have plenty of memory to accelerate your tasks.
- The 10.1" Display LCD, In-Plane Switching Technology With HD Screen Mode, 1366 x 768 Resolution for exceptional detail.
- This Windows 8 machine comes with a Webcam and a Microphone. As well as USB Ports and an HDMI Port so you can plug and play all your accessories.
- Aspect Ratio : 16:09
- Operating System : Windows 8
- Portable Computer Weight : 1.32
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : Z2760
- Processor Speed : 1.50 GHz
- Processor Type : Atom
- Product Model : W510-27602G06ass
- Resolution : 1366 X 768
- Tablet Screen Size : 10.1"
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.