Can a machine be brilliant? The Aspire Switch 10 thinks so. With a Full HD display1 that reveals bright colors and crisp, clear text, it delivers a lifelike visual experience. The Gorilla® Glass 3 display protects against scratches and improves durability. Moving smoothly between four modes, the Aspire Switch 10 boosts productivity no matter where your journey takes you.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- With Incredibly fast Intel Core i3-4012Y Dual-core 1.50 GHz Processor
- The 11.6" Display LCD, In-Plane Switching Technology With Full HD Screen Mode, 1920 x 1080 Resolution for exceptional detail.
- Sporting 4 GB LPDDR and 60 GB of Hard Drive Disk Space gives you plenty of memory to accelerate your tasks.
- This Windows 8 machine comes with a Webcam and a Microphone. As well as USB Ports and an HDMI Port so you can plug and play all your accessories.
- Aspect Ratio : 16:09
- Display Type : Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Monitor Display Type : Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Operating System : Windows 8.1
- Portable Computer Weight : 3.42
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : i3-4012Y
- Processor Speed : 1.50 GHz
- Processor Type : Core i3
- Product Model : SW5-171-34ZR
- Resolution : 1920 X 1080
- Tablet Screen Size : 11.6"
- Touchscreen : Yes
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.