The best-selling Chromebook gets even better! The Acer Chromebook 11 is the best-selling Chromebook out there, and it has now been made even better. The C740 model retains everything that made this such a popular device, but it adds a stronger, more attractive body design, a powerful Intel CPU, longer battery life, super-fast wireless plus much more! Like most Chromebooks, this computer runs Google's Chrome OS instead of Windows or Mac OS.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Intel Celeron Dual-core (2 Core) 3205U Processor @ 1.50 GHz
- Sporting 4 GB of DDR3L SDRAM and 16 GB of Solid State Drive Space you will have plenty of memory to accomplish your tasks
- 11.6" Display @ 1366 X 768 Resolution will ensure an optimal viewing quality
- This Chrome OS comes with HDMI Port x1, USB 2.0 Ports x1, and USB 3.0 Ports x1.
- Aspect Ratio : 16:09
- Display Type : Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Monitor Display Type : Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Operating System : Chrome OS
- Portable Computer Weight : 2.87
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : 3205U
- Processor Speed : 1.50 GHz
- Processor Type : Celeron
- Product Model : C740-C4PE
- Resolution : 1366 X 768
- Tablet Screen Size : 11.6"
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.