The Acer Chromebook 13 – C810 is a thin and light education laptop with enough battery to last all day on a single charge. Like most Chromebooks, this computer runs Google's Chrome OS instead of Windows or Mac OS.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Sporting Nvidia Tegra K1 CD570M-A1 Quad-core (4 core) 2.10 GHz Processor
- Sporting 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM and 16 GB of Hard Drive Disk Space you will have plenty of memory to accelerate your tasks.
- This ComfyView 13.3" LCD, 1366 X 768 Resolution HD makes movies more real and dramatic.
- This Chrome OS comes with 2 USB Ports and HDMI ports for all your accessories.
- Aspect Ratio : 16:09
- Operating System : Chrome OS
- Portable Computer Weight : 3.31
- Processor Manufacturer : NVIDIA
- Processor Model : CD570M-A1
- Processor Speed : 2.10 GHz
- Processor Type : Tegra
- Product Model : C810-T7ZT
- Resolution : 1366 X 768
- Tablet Screen Size : 13.3"
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.