The 14" 32GB Chromebook 14 from Acer runs on the Google Chrome operating system, which relies on Internet connectivity for full access to its features. While it may be a cloud-based computing solution, it's still capable of the daily functions you need in a portable computer. Equipped with a 1.6 GHz Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core processor and 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM, the Chromebook 14 enables you to efficiently multitask as well as quickly access frequently used files and programs. When you need more power, the CPU can reach a burst frequency of 2.24 GHz.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- This Acer Chromebook is powered by an Intel Celeron 1.6GHz Quad-core processor
- Comes equipped with 32 GB of flash storage and 4 GB of LPDDR3 Ram
- 14" Full HD LCD display with a 1920x1080 resolution and IPS technology for viewing at any angle
- Runs on the built-in Intel HD 400 graphics controller
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Operating System : NA
- Portable Computer Weight : 3.7
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : N3160
- Processor Speed : 1.60 GHz
- Processor Type : Celeron
- Product Model : CB3-431-C3WS
- Resolution : 1920x1080
- Tablet Screen Size : 14"
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.