Aluminum covers and surface finishes with textured patterns offer a handcrafted look and feel. Chamfered edges, inspired by the facets of cut diamonds, add beautiful highlights that are pleasing to the eye and make lid opening easier.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- The Acer Aspire F laptop is powered by an Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz processor with turbo boost technology
- Comes equipped with 8 GB of DDR4 Ram and a large 1 TB hard drive
- 15.6" display with a 1920x1080 resolution with Acer ComfyView technology
- Windows 10 Home comes pre installed on the system
- Hard Drive (RPM) : 5400
- Operating System : Windows 10 Home
- Portable Computer Weight : 5.3
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : i5-7200U
- Processor Speed : 2.50 GHz
- Processor Type : Core i5
- Product Model : F5-573-55W1
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Tablet Screen Size : 15.6"
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.