Multitask on the go with this Acer Aspire M5 Ultrabook M5-581T laptop that features a 500GB hard drive and a 20GB solid state drive for ample file storage. The 15.6" high-definition display and Intel HD 4000 offer stunning visuals.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- The Acer Aspire notebook comes equipped with a 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-core processor
- Comes with 6 GB of DDR3 Ram and 500 GB hard drive with an additional 20 GB SSD
- 15.6" LCD display with HD capability at 1366x768
- Comes with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit installed
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Hard Drive (RPM) : 5400
- Operating System : WIN 7 HOME
- Portable Computer Weight : 5.07
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : i5-3317U
- Processor Speed : 1.70 GHz
- Processor Type : Core i5
- Product Model : M5-581T-53316G52Mass
- Resolution : 1366 x 768
- Tablet Screen Size : 15.6"
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.