The Acer Chromebook is a super portable laptop with enough power to last all day on a single charge. Its fast wireless connection delivers smooth web-based media on its brilliant high-resolution display. With 11" and 13" screen-size options, you can find the perfect one to fit your life.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Intel Celeron Dual-core (2 Core™) N2830 Processor @ 2.16 GHz
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 1 TB Hard Disk Drive 256 GB Solid State Drive Storage
- Chrome 64-bit
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Graphics Memory Capacity : Up to 2 GB
- Hard Drive (RPM) : 5400
- Operating System : Windows 8.1
- Portable Computer Weight : 5.29
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : i7-4710HQ
- Processor Speed : 2.50 GHz
- Processor Type : Core i7
- Product Model : VN7-591G-74SK
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Tablet Screen Size : 15.6"
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.