Acer expands upon its already dominant Chromebook position with the Worlds first 15.6" Full HD Chromebook letting you see more, do more and explore more than ever before. With a 27% larger screen area than the 13.3 Chromebook, and a 24% larger screen than a 14 Chromebook means more content can be shown and less scrolling and productivity tools such as Excel are easier to interact with. In short, its just the right size for you to make this Chromebook your everything book. Like most Chromebooks, this computer runs Google's Chrome OS instead of Windows or Mac OS.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Blazing fast Intel Celeron 3205U 1.5GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Built-in Webcam and Microphone perfect for any and all virtual interfacing
- Featuring 1 HDMI Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port, and 1 USB 3.0 Port
- ComfyView Screen Technology with a 1920 x 1080 resolution and 15.6" screen size
- Aspect Ratio : 16:09
- Display Type : Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Monitor Display Type : Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Operating System : Chrome OS
- Portable Computer Weight : 4.9
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : 3205U
- Processor Speed : 1.50 GHz
- Processor Type : Intel Celeron
- Product Model : CB5-571-C1DZ
- Resolution : 1920 X 1080
- Tablet Screen Size : 15.6"
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.