Acer introduces its first Chromebook with touch, the C720P. Enjoy the benefits of a Chromebook (fast boot times, automatic updates and multiple layers of security) with high performance, great battery life and an 11.6" display making interaction with the Chromebook natural and intuitive. Like most Chromebooks, this computer runs Google's Chrome OS instead of Windows or Mac OS.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- The 11.6" LCD Display and 1366 x 768 resolution in HD will have you captivated.
- This Chrome Operating machine comes with 2 USB Port and an HDMI Port so you can plug and play all your accessories.
- Sporting 2 GB of DDR3L SDRAM and 16 GB Solid State Drive Space so you will have plenty of memory to accelerate your tasks
- With blazing fast Intel Celeron 2955U Dual-core 1.4 GHz Processor
- Aspect Ratio : 16:09
- Operating System : Chrome OS
- Portable Computer Weight : 2.76
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : 2955U
- Processor Speed : 1.40 GHz
- Processor Type : Celeron
- Product Model : C720-29552G01aii
- Resolution : 1366 X 768
- Tablet Screen Size : 11.6"
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.