Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 11 AO1-131-C620 comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-Core Processor 1.6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.16GHz, Windows 10 Home, 11.6" HD Widescreen LED-backlit Display (1366x768 resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio), Intel HD Graphics, 2GB DDR3L On-board Memory, 32GB Internal Storage, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, Built-In Webcam, 1 - USB 3.0 Port, 1 - USB 2.0 Port, 1 - HDMI Port, 2-cell Li-polymer battery pack (4200 mAh), Up to 8-hours Battery Life (Video Playback), 2.54 lbs.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Blazing fast Intel Celeron N3050 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 11.6" ComfyView LCD monitor; delivers amazing visuals in 1366 x 768 (Full HD) resolution
- 1 USB 3.0 Ports, 1 USB 2.0 Port, and HDMI allows you to connect with multiple devices
- TouchPad with Multi-Touch Technology allows you to get the most out of your Cloudbook
- Operating System : Windows 10
- Portable Computer Weight : 2.54
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : N3050
- Processor Speed : 1.60 GHz
- Processor Type : Celeron
- Product Model : AO1-131-C620
- Resolution : 1366 x 768
- Tablet Screen Size : 11.6"
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.