The TravelMate P2 comes to meet various business needs. These notebooks pack fast processor and discrete graphics to keep you at your productive best. Tailor-made software for management, security and backup lets you rest easy, as will the fact that this series is eco-friendly.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- With blazing fast Intel Core i3-4030U 1.80 GHz Processor
- Sporting 4 GB of DDR3L SDRAM and 500 GB of Hard Drive Disk Space you will have plenty of memory to accelerate your tasks
- The 14" LCD Display and 1366 x 768 resolution LCD HD will have you captivated.
- This Window 7 machine comes with USB Ports and an HDMI Ports so you can plug and play all your accessories.
- Aspect Ratio : 16:09
- Display Type : Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Monitor Display Type : Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Operating System : Windows 7/8 Pro
- Portable Computer Weight : 5.07
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : i3-4030U
- Processor Speed : 1.80 GHz
- Processor Type : Core i3
- Product Model : TMP246-M
- Resolution : 1366 X 768
- Tablet Screen Size : 14"
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.