Display content at up to HD+ 1600 x 900 resolution with a refresh rate of 60 Hz using the S0 S200HQL Cbd 19.5" LED-Backlit Twisted Nematic Monitor from Acer. This display features Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) panel technology, a screen size of 19.5", a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio, a contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1, 200 cd/m2 brightness, and a 5 ms response time. Using the 90°/50° viewing angles, as well as tilt angles of -5 to 15°, it is possible to watch content from varying positions. This display also features strong color reproduction with 16.7 million colors and has one DVI input and one VGA input.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Host to a amazing TN Panel, this LCD monitor is perfect for any Computer display
- With 16.7 Million Colors possible, this monitor is a visual phenom that all can use
- With a rapid response time of 5ms, it's time to stop waiting with your old monitor display
- Native Resolution of 1600 x 900 at 60Hz
- Aspect Ratio : 16:09
- Contrast Ratio : 100,000,000:1
- Operating System : 0
- Portable Computer Weight : 4.5
- Product Model : S200HQLCBD
- Resolution : 1600 X 900
- Tablet Screen Size : 19.5"
- Touchscreen : no
Return and Tax Policies
To request a return, please contact our customer service. All returns must have an RMA number, as items returned without an RMA number cannot be processed our warehouse. Please review the policies below:
-Items must be returned in the state they were received, with all accessories included.
-Buyer is responsible for the item during return shipment.
-Unless the item is defective, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
-All items are eligible for return for 14 days after receipt.
-Addresses cannot be changed once the order has been submitted.
This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.