For the past 150 years, Acme United Corporation, has been a leading worldwide supplier of innovative cutting, measuring, first aid and sharpening products to the school, home, office, hardware, sporting goods and industrial markets with operations in the United States, Canada, Europe (located in Germany) and Asia (located in Hong Kong and China).
- Standard — Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Merchandise returned will be accepted only with our written authorization, and must meet the following terms and conditions:
· Authorization must be requested within 60 days of receipt of merchandise.
· All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
· All returns will be shipped prepaid at customer’s expense. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
· Merchandise must be in original inner cartons. Less than inner carton quantities will not be accepted. Credit will not be issued for ticketed or altered merchandise.
· The following will not be accepted under any circumstances and credit will not be issued: custom made merchandise; packaging or displays; discounted products or products with expiration dates.
· Returns must be clearly marked with the return authorization number and include a detailed packing slip.
New distributors must submit a resale certificate or any other document verifying their business is tax-exempt. Acme United does not post tax on orders for resale goods.