The ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus carries official Apple MFi certification and is designed for easy interconnectivity between iOS, Android, and Windows. Whether saving, uploading, or sharing, it is up to the task with maximum coverage thanks to the inclusion of SD and Micro SD slots and support for cards up to 256GB.
- - Free data management App i-Memory
- - MFI-certified
- - Patented design Micro USB to USB / Micro B combo
- - SD and Micro SD card slots for Read and Write transfer
- - Support 4K video playback and backup
- - Support over 4GB file data transfer
- - Supports memory card capacity up to 256GB
- - Supports multiple formats of videos/ photos / RAW
- 3-Way share and backup across iOS / Android /
- files/ music/ and document
Return and Tax Policies
All returns must have a RMA # and/or Rakuten Order #. Return items must be received within a period of 30 days from delivery date based on tracking information. ADATA will provide exchanges for defective products. If the same product is not available, ADATA will offer similar alternative products or refund after talking to the customer. Non-defective opened products will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges with the exception of special circumstances. If the product is un-opened, ADATA will provide a full refund within 30 days of the order. Returned items must be sent back witha copu of the order receipt, all the original accessories, manuals, and any other items that came along with the item.
General Q & A
Return items must include Rakuten Order Receipt.
Please send to:
ATTN: Rakuten Order #
880 Columbia Street
Brea, CA 92821
Please email your return request to email@example.com.
Please include in the subject "Rakuten: Order #" and the reason for your RMA.
Our regular service time is
9am-6pm Pacific Time
Monday-Friday, we are closed on holidays.
Sales tax will be added for orders ship to California, USA.