Fabric Type:1050D nylon with water-repellent PUx2 coating on main body420D 118T water-repellent PUx2 coating on inside pocket flaps and pocket bagsFeatures & Benefits:-adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex(TM) hardware-Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs-Nametape and flag holders-Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points-Top grab handle-Features a large main compartment-Three mesh interior organizing pockets-One fabric pocket with zippered pull-cords-One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord-Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack-Two exterior, side, flat, zippered pockets;-Top exterior book-end pockets with non-scratching fleece-lined organization-Two compression straps-Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket-Exterior admin organizational pocket.
- Front organizer panel allows you to store tour gear in an orderly manner Nametape, flag holders, and compression straps are standard Water resistant Removable fiberglass snap-in struts With struts in place the bags stands on either end Name tape and flag holders Markable name strips Business card holder and document pockets make identifying your bag eaiser Top compartment zips away from the bottom to reveal a large open compartment with built in lashing points (large enough for an AR Heavy duty lockable YKK zippers Compression straps pull it all together and help minimize the bags exterior dimensions
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.