Bell & Howell Splash WP10 Shock & Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue) Take great photos underwater or on land. The Bell & Howell Splash WP10 Shock & Waterproof Digital Camera has a slim lightweight body design. This waterproof camera captures your underwater adventures up to depths of 10 ft. (3m). The 12.0 megapixel camera captures flawless shots wherever you are and shows your picture before you take it on a 2.4-inch LCD display. Get clear pictures even from a distance with the 8x digital zoom. Record movies at 640p VGA and take sharp images thanks to the anti-shake & shock resistant features. The 8.5mm f/2.8 lens captures your world with clarity and use the built-in flash for extra lighting in dark situations. Get the right shot when it counts with automatic face detection and automatic smile detection. Additional features include six scene modes 30 fps movie mode and 3 flash modes. Perfect for swimming water parks the beach outdoor activities skiing and winter sports. Key Features: 12.0 MP Max Resolution: With 12.0-megapixel technology at its heart the Splash WP10 brings you high resolution images that maintain their sharpness and vivid impact even when theyre enlarged and cropped. Waterproof and Shockproof: Dive down to 10 feet (3m) of water and take pictures of your children playing. Also capture sharp images on a windy day with anti-shake and shock resistance. 2.4 Inch LCD Display: The Splash WP10 gives you large 2.4-inch LCD screen for excellent control when framing your shots 8X Digital Zoom: The 8x Digital Zoom is a clear winner when it comes to getting up close and personal. Automatic Face Detection & Smile Detection: Automatically captures faces in a scene and takes a picture once a smile is detected on the selected subjects face. Make Memories into Movies: Capture video with 640 x 480 VGA. Never miss a moment with 30 frames per second movie mode. Slim Design: The WP10 has a slim design that fits right into your pocket or bag. It weighs less than 5 ounces and wont weigh you down when traveling. Modes: Choose from one of the 6 scene modes to get the perfect shot. Photograph your friend using Portrait Mode and choose Sport Mode to capture your childs game.
- Color Class : Blue
- Camera Features : Waterproof
- Memory Card Type : MicroSD
- Camera Resolution (Megapixel) : 12
- Focus Mode : Manual/Auto
- LCD Size Range : 2.0 - 2.4"
- LCD Size (in) : 2.4
- Camera Megapixels : 10 - 14 Megapixel
- Exposure Mode : Automatic
- Exposure Metering : Automatic
|Brand||BELL and HOWELL|
|Manufacturer||BELL and HOWELL|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.