When you want to shoot and print photographs immediately, it's likely you'll think ofPolaroidand their trademark instant film cameras. Continuing the tradition into the digital age, they now have a new series of instant cameras such as theZ2300 Instant Digital Camera. With it you get the same instant gratification of a Polaroid, plus all the benefits of a 10 megapixel digital camera and photo printer--that fits in your pocket! : : With the exterior of a simple point-and-shoot camera, the inside of this Polaroid houses a 10 Mp image sensor, 3.0" LCD display, and an integrated ZINK printer. It prints using ZINK Zero Ink and premium 2 x 3" photo paper. This combination creates smudge-proof, water-resistant, and tear-resistant photos that allow you to shoot and print without about multiple hands smudging the ink or damaging the prints--yes, you can safely shake these Polaroids. : : Once you've shot and edited your photos right in the camera, no computer or photo editing software required, you can also save the digital files to upload anywhere online, or re-print later on. Do it all right in the palm of your hand with this one easy-to-use device that replaces your digital camera, computer, photo software, printer, and data cables in order to shoot, transfer, print, and share digital photos instantly. Have fun, and capture it all, without any hassle. Shoot, print, and share your full-color prints wherever you are, in less than a minute, no computer required With premium ZINK Photo Paper and Zero ink, your 2.0 x 3.0" instant prints come out smudge-proof, water-resistant, and tear-resistant, with better picture quality and a sticky back for extra creative fun View and crop your images in-camera before printing, and add a fun border to your photos: including the classic Polaroid Border, or uploaded custom borders With an option to print the date and file number on each image, you can also choose to print your photos in black and white, or various shades of the Polaroid logo too Once you've taken and edited your photos in the camera, save them to an inserted SD card (sold separately) for up to 32 GB of storage space The Z2300 has a Passport Photo mode that allows you to choose one of nine standard passport photo sizes, and print it instantly no matter where you are! Now it will cost much less for your to take or update your passport photos The nine standard passport photo sizes cover up to 170 different countries around the globe, including: 5 x 7 cm 2 x 2" 4.5 x 3.5 cm 4 x 3 cm 1.5 x 2.5" 4.8 x 3.3 cm 5 x 4 cm 4 x 6 cm 3.5 x 3.5 cm
- 10 MP digital camera 3.0-inch bright color LCD for viewing images Compact size and usability In the Box - Instant Digital Camera, 10 sheets of the new premium ZINK Photo Paper, Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC adapter/charger, USB cable, Quick Start GuideCamera Features SD compatible for expanded memory, up to 32GB
- Camera Resolution (Megapixel) : 10.0
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.