A foot-powered controller to move in your VR or PC Games like you're in real life. Everyday, you use your feet to walk, exercise, cycle or drive your car. With 3dRudder, you'll finally use your feet to move naturally in the Digital Worlds. Whether its skiing, flying a starship or running from zombies, the 3dRudder will move your experience to the next level. Motion Sensors do the rest of the work for you, 3dRudder features highly sensitive sensors that capture your every movements. A regularly updated firmware turns those into responsive real-time moves. The 3dRudder dashboard lets you also configure and adjust your gaming experience with precision. Crafted with molded plastic and metal, your 3dRudder will withstand your gaming sessions for years.
- A small or full movement will allow you to adjust your speed, all movements can be combined together. Also use to control the altitude of a plane or a starship, tilting the device upward will bring the nose of your vessel up.
- push with your toes or heels to move forward or backward, tilt to the left or right to move sideways, rotate to turn around and apply an opposite pressure with your toes & heels to go up and down.
- For VR You'll need an Oculus Rift or a HTV Vive. The 3dRudder will also work with future Windows-based VR headsets.
- Fully compatible with all Windows PC systems, all you need to do is plug in, install the 3dRudder dashboard, install the latest firmware and Dashboard and be ready to enjoy an entirely new way to play games.
- Just grab yourself a comfortable seat, a PC, and your favorite VR
- Plug in and set up in a few clicks - Play your favorite VR or PC game via gamepad? Well with 3dRudder, select gamepad mode in the 3dRudder Dashboard and your 3dRudder will be recognized by your PC as a second gamepad.
- Push, Tilt, Rotate to move the way you want - Sit down, step up and control your games with easy, effortless movements
- You can also turn the 3dRudder foot controller into a second keyboard or a joystick. Feel free to us is alone or combine it with your usual controller
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.