A foot-powered controller to move in your VR or PC Games like you're in real life. Everyday, you use your feet to walk, exercise, cycle or drive your car. With 3dRudder, you'll finally use your feet to move naturally in the Digital Worlds. Whether its skiing, flying a starship or running from zombies, the 3dRudder will move your experience to the next level. Motion Sensors do the rest of the work for you, 3dRudder features highly sensitive sensors that capture your every movements. A regularly updated firmware turns those into responsive real-time moves. The 3dRudder dashboard lets you also configure and adjust your gaming experience with precision. Crafted with molded plastic and metal, your 3dRudder will withstand your gaming sessions for years.
- A small or full movement will allow you to adjust your speed, all movements can be combined together. Also use to control the altitude of a plane or a starship, tilting the device upward will bring the nose of your vessel up.
- push with your toes or heels to move forward or backward, tilt to the left or right to move sideways, rotate to turn around and apply an opposite pressure with your toes & heels to go up and down.
- For VR You'll need an Oculus Rift or a HTV Vive. The 3dRudder will also work with future Windows-based VR headsets.
- Fully compatible with all Windows PC systems, all you need to do is plug in, install the 3dRudder dashboard, install the latest firmware and Dashboard and be ready to enjoy an entirely new way to play games.
- Just grab yourself a comfortable seat, a PC, and your favorite VR
- Plug in and set up in a few clicks - Play your favorite VR or PC game via gamepad? Well with 3dRudder, select gamepad mode in the 3dRudder Dashboard and your 3dRudder will be recognized by your PC as a second gamepad.
- Push, Tilt, Rotate to move the way you want - Sit down, step up and control your games with easy, effortless movements
- You can also turn the 3dRudder foot controller into a second keyboard or a joystick. Feel free to us is alone or combine it with your usual controller