The 3POD FLUID VIDEO HEAD is a videography head designed for cinematography setups such as cinema camcorders, Video Rigs, DSLRs and ILCs. With a maximum load of 15 lb., this head features separate Pan and Tilt fluid friction controls, a bubble level on the base for perfect pans, a sliding quick release plate (with safety lock) for balancing your rig, an angle adjustable ambidextrous handle for stable control, and a comfortable padded grip. Separate tilt friction and lock controls allow this head to revert to the exact same tilt tension after unlocking. This head is the perfect choice for cinematography use on monopods or tripods. Orbit Tripod System The 3POD Orbit Tripod is a full service photo and video tripod, featuring fully adjustable legs and shaft, as well as the Orbit Overhead Shot System, which allows the shaft to rotate outwards from the legs, for low angle, overhead, and other specialty shots. Using top quality materials for a balance of stability and portability, the 3PODOrbit Tripod is an excellent choice for photography and video professionals. Mount it with your favorite specialty tripod head or choose one of our kits for added savings! Photographers choose Carbon Fiber for its lightweight durability and form factor. The smooth pattern and warm stability of Carbon Fiber make it a favorite for everyday use and transport. The 3POD Orbit Tripod has all of the features demanded by imaging p
- Fluid Video Head Features:
- Tripod features
- 3 Leg Spread angle settings
- Adjustable handle position
- Adjustable tension
- Bubble level on base to confirm the legs are level
- Bubble level on top plate
- Comfortable knobs
- Fast 360 degree rotation
- For photo and video use
- Orbit Overhead Shot System: center column can easily be tilted or oriented horizontally for overhead or low angle shooting
- Padded grip
- Quick adjustment flip locks
- Quick release plate can be adjusted forward or backward to balance larger rigs
- Quick release safety lock ensures the camera wont accidentally fall off the video head
- Retractable foot spikes with rubber covers
- Reversible 3/8 and 1/4-20 mounting screw
- Separate Pan and Tilt fluid friction controls
- Super lightweight and sturdy design
- Unused camera screw can be stored below Quick Release groove
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.