Polk Audio RTiA3 150 W RMS - 6.50" Woofer Indoor Speaker - 5-way - Black - 40 Hz to 27 kHz - 8 Ohm - 89 dB Sensitivity - Wall Mountable, Floor Standing
A Tour De Force Close your eyes around Polk's largest RTiA bookshelf speakers and you'll believe you're listening to floorstanding speakers. They feature 6 1/2" Dynamic Balance woofers 1" Dynamic Balance dome tweeters and 150W power handling. In summary the RTiA3 is perfect for the most demanding home theater system and the most discerning stereo listener. Features The proprietary curved 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. The two 6 1/2" mid/woofer drivers are housed in their own tuned internal enclosures for increased clarity and life-like detail. Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes. Polk's proprietary patented Dynamic Balance technology allows Polk's engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances so you only hear the good sounds. Durable computer-modeled injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a life-time of reliable sound. The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming common to multi-driver speakers which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage. Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference. PowerPort Plus bass venting is Polk's patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area eliminating turbulence and distortion for bigger more musical deep bass impact. Polk's patented Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC) port technology tunes out the internal cabinet resonances resulting in natural uncolored midrange reproduction. All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series designed with the same components throughout to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems. Dual gold-plated professional-style 5-way binding posts for the most secure connection options. Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections for the ultimate in customized high performance audio. What's in the Box:RTiA3 High Performance Bookshelf Loudspeakers With 6.5" Driver - PairSpecificationsDimensions (W x H x D): 8.44" x 14.75" x 14"Weight: 16 lbs.Front array driver complement: (1) 6.5" diameter mid/woofer (1) 1" diameter tweeterTotal frequency response: 40Hz - 27kHzSensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 89dBLower and upper -3dB limits: 50Hz - 26kHzTweeter/midrange crossover frequency: 2.8HzRecommended amplifier power per channel: 20 watts - 150 watts
- Product Type Speaker Manufacturer Part Number RTi A3 Manufacturer Polk Audio Product Model RTiA3 Product Name RTiA3 High Performance Bookshelf Loudspeaker, 6 1/2-inch Driver Product Series RTi A Brand Name Polk Audio Environmentally Friendly Yes Environmental Certification WEEE Weight (Approximate) 16 lb Color Black Form Factor Wall Mountable Form Factor Floor Standing Height 14.8" Width 8.4" Depth 14" Woofer Diameter 6.50" Speaker Installation Indoor Impedance 8 Ohm Sensitivity 89 dB Driver Type 1" Polymer Composite Tweeter Driver Type 6.50" Polymer Composite Woofer Driver Type Midrange Crossover Type 5-way Minimum Frequency Response 40 Hz Maximum Frequency Response 27 kHz RMS Output Power 150 W Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.