Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer The PSW10's deep-bass capabilities were impressive but its definition and control are really special. Big affordable and fun. Add deep bass excitement and extended dynamic thrills to your music or movie sound system with an easy to choose easy to connect and easy to use powered subwoofer. PSW10 Features: PSW enclosures are designed and engineered for perfect volume minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances. Quality materials translate into better power handling less wasted energy and bigger deep bass. This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to more efficiently produce maximum bass impact. Combining just the right driver materials speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques has a synergistic effect that produces cleaner clearer sound. This is Polks patented Dynamic Balance process and it helps the woofers perform effortlessly under the stress of high output source material. PSW subwoofers outperform the competition with durable resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending. Polks state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofers motor structure voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels. Easily accessible professional-grade line- and speaker-level inputs and speaker level outputs allow easy connection to any system. Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off. Superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels. Intelligent amplifier also features adjustable low-pass crossover phase switch subwoofer volume controls to professionally control your bass output and the subwoofers blending characteristics with your front stage speakers. PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers especially TSi RM and R/T/M Series speakers. Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels for more efficient use of power. No more escaped washing machine syndrome. All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industrys most exhaustive quality tests including drop testing extreme signal response and UV salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.