MindShift introduces UltraLight, the lightest photo daypack series ever, with superior construction and materials. Designed for convenient access to gear and spacious capacity for personal items, all accessible without removing the pack. Side-panel provides access to all of your camera gear without taking the bag off and allows you to work out of your bag without getting your harness dirty, wet, muddy or icy. The UltraLight Sprint, with 16L capacity, easily converts from a photo pack to a daypack with large capacity for personal gear: extra layers, a light jacket, food, etc. Trap door platform allows you to use the entire bag for personal gear and the lid closure doubles as a lash point for a large jacket or other bulky items. Internal compression strap and drawstring collar maximize capacity and minimize bulk and adjustable dividers allow for different camera gear configurations. This pack has highly breathable three-layer shoulder straps with daisy chain for additional gear and a removable webbing waist belt that provides stability during extreme activity. High quality YKK RC Fuse zippers, 420D high-density nylon, reinforced stress points for long lasting durability and strength. Features IncludeDedicated compartment for a 10 tablet or 1.5L hydration reservoirIntegrated tripod/monopod or trekking pole mounting system on frontSeam-sealed rain cover includedStretch side pocketInternal zippered mesh pocket for small itemsErgonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or chilled fingersAdjustable sternum strapSide compression strapsExternal Fabric: All exterior fabric has durable water-repellant coating, underside of fabric has polyurethane coating. It has high-quality YKK Fuse zippers, 100D nylon shadow rip-stop, 420D high-density nylon, 210D velocity nylon, 320G UltraStretch mesh, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.Internal Fabric: 200D poly, velex, high-density closed-cell foam, belly-o mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread. Gear Profile Holds 1 large (un-gripped) Mirrorless body and 1-2 standard zoom lenses or primes Holds 1 compact DSLR (Rebel, 3300 or 5300 series) and 1-2 lenses Fits up to a 10 tablet or most 1.5L hydration reservoirs 9L of capacity for personal gear Maximum Mirrorless lens size: 70-200mm f/2.8 equivalents attached to body Maximum DSLR lens size: 24-70mm f/2.8 attached to body Dimensions Backpack Exterior Dimensions: 9.8 W x 18.5 H x 5.9 D (25 x 47 x 15 cm) Camera Compartment: 9.4 W x 5.5 H x 4.7 D (24 x 14 x 12 cm) Tablet/hydration compartment: 9.6 W x 10.6 H (24.5 x 27 cm) Volume: 16 Liters Weight: 1.9 lbs. (0.9kg)
- Adjustable sternum strap Dedicated compartment for a 10 tablet or 1.5L hydration reservoir Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or chilled fingers Integrated tripod/monopod or trekking pole mounting system on front Internal zippered mesh pocket for small items Seam-sealed rain cover included Side compression straps Stretch side pocket
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.