MindShift introduces UltraLight, the lightest photo daypack series ever with superior construction. Designed for convenient access to gear and spacious capacity for personal items, all accessible without removing the pack. Side-panel provides access to all of your camera gear without taking the bag off and allows you to work out of your bag without getting your harness dirty, wet, muddy or icy. The UltraLight Dual 36L feature a removable insert, which can be worn as a shoulder bag or beltpack. Inside the backpack, you can drop a trap door that converts the bag to a single-compartment daypack, allowing you to use the entire bag for personal gear such as extra layers, a light jacket, food, etc. Internal compression strap and drawstring collar maximize capacity and minimize bulk and adjustable dividers allow for different camera gear configurations. The pack's highly breathable three-layer shoulder straps with daisy chain offer even more space for additional gear. Removable camera compartment converts to a chest pack with the optional Tripod Suspension Kit (not included), to a shoulder bag with included shoulder strap, or attaches to your belt for access on the go; and the compartment lid tucks into side opening lid for quick access. Zippered lid pocket and zippered waist belt pocket give you quick access to small items. Lid closure doubles as a lash point for a large jacket or other bulky items. Dedicated compartment for laptop, tablet or hydration reservoir, which fits 3L hydration bags or up to a 15 laptop. High quality YKK RC Fuse zippers, 420D high-density nylon reinforced stress points for long lasting durability and strength. Hydration Reservoir Not Included. Compatible with the Filter Nest/Hive and Switch Case, Tripod Suspension Kit and Panorama/Horizon photo insert. (Includes raincover, removable shoulder strap, removable camera compartment) Features IncludeIntegrated tripod/monopod mounting system on frontSeam-sealed rain cover includedStretch side pocketInternal zippered mesh pocket for small itemsAccessory loop for mountain axe or hiking poles mountingErgonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or chilled fingersAdjustable sternum strapNylex LCD protector provides a place for your camera strap while covering your LCDExternal Fabric: All exterior fabric has durable water-repellant coating, underside of fabric has polyurethane coating. It has high-quality YKK Fuse zippers, 100D nylon shadow rip-stop, 420D high-density nylon, 210D velocity nylon, 320G UltraStretch mesh, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.Internal Fabric: 200D poly, velex, high-density closed-cell foam, belly-o mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread. Gear Profile Holds 1 standard-size DSLR (Canon 5D MarkIII or Nikon D810) and 2-4 standard zoom lenses Holds 1 gripped DSLRs (1Dx or D4s) and 2-3 standard zoom lenses Fits up to a 15 laptop or most 3L hydration reservoirs 20L of capacity for personal gear Maximum lens size: 24-70mm f/2.8 attached to body with 70-200 f/2.8 detached Dimensions Backpack Exterior Dimensions: 11 W x 21 H x 8.7 D (28 x 53.5 x 22 cm) Camera Compartment: 9.8 W x 9.8 H x 6.5 D (25 x 25 x 16.5 cm) Laptop/hydration compartment: 10.4 W x 19.3 H (26.5 x 49 cm) Weight: 3.3 lbs. (1.5kg) Volume: 36 Liters
- Accessory loop for mountain axe or hiking poles mounting
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or chilled fingers
- Integrated tripod/monopod mounting system on front
- Internal zippered mesh pocket for small items
- Nylex LCD protector provides a place for your camera strap while covering your LCD
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Stretch side pocket
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.