Senior product designer, Lily Fisher and Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer, Deanne Fitzmaurice, collaborated to design the ideal bag for professional female photographers. With room for pro-size lenses and hoods, your gear will feel right at home and at your fingertips. Extensive pockets and compartments make this camera bag as functional as it is fashionable.FeaturesSized for professional camera gear with an oversized zipper opening for easy accessFull-grain Dakota leather flap and accents, metal hardware with chrome finish, and a Robin's Egg blue liner add style while maintaining a professional appearanceDedicated compartment fits an iPad or 11" Macbook AirSpecificationsFits1 standard-size DSLR with mid-range zoom attached plus 2-3 additional lenses Or use as a lens-changerA complete Mirrorless camera system with 3-4 lenses and accessories10" tablet or 11" laptop fits inside a dedicated compartmentExample: Nikon D810 with 24-70mm f/2.8 attached, 70-200mm f/2.8 detached, 14-24mm f/2.8, 11" Macbook AirExample: 5D MIII, 24-70mm f/2.8 attached, 70-200mm f/2.8 detached, 16-35mm f/2.8, iPadMaterials ExteriorDurable water-repellant (DWR) coatingPolyurethane coatingFull-grain Dakota leatherChrome-plated metal hardwareYKK RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippersNeodymium (rare- earth) magnets420D velocity nylon420 high-density nylonNylon seatbelt webbing320g dry-flow air meshSilicone non-slip screenprint3-ply bonded nylon threadMaterials Interior210D turquoise-toned RC stripe nylon liningPolyurethane-backed Velex liner and dividersClosed-cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers2x polyurethane coated nylon 190T210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover3-ply bonded nylon threadNylon bindingClosure MethodZippers and flap with magnetsCarry/Transport OptionsShoulder strap with sliding padTrolley handle pass-through on back of bagDimensions (W x H x D)Laptop/Tablet Compartment: 11.8 x 8.9 x 0.8" / 29.97 x 22.61 x 2.03cmInterior:12.2 x 9.4 x 5.3" / 30.9
- Adjustable non-slip shoulder pad, cushioned for all day comfort Built-in organizer for pens and business cards plus a dedicated phone pocket and reinforced padded dividers can be customized to fit your gear Dedicated compartmentfits an iPad or 11" MacBook Air Full-grain Dakota leather flap and accents, metal hardware with chrome finish, and a Robin's Egg blue liner add style while maintaining a professional appearance and soft look and feel with clothing-safe materials and design Multiple pockets for personal item organization, expandable side pockets fit a water bottle or sunglasses case Rare earth magnetic closures on main flap and front pockets for silent access Sized for professional camera gear with an oversized zipper opening for easy access and a wide pass-through allowing attachment to a rolling luggage handle Top flap folds back to shooting position giving you full access to your gear
|Brand||Think Tank Photo|
|Manufacturer||Think Tank Photo|
|MPN||Lily Mezzo Chestnut TT|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.