Fitbit Surge - Fitness Super WatchTrain smarter and go farther with Surge - a sleek, fitness super watch designed to help you reach your peak performance. With built-in GPS, multisport functionality, and automatic, continuous heart rate, Surge delivers the stats you need to measure your effort and maximize your training time. Add activity tracking, automatic sleep detection, music control, and text and call notifications, and you have everything you need to stay connected, motivated and in the zone - no matter what goal you're working toward. Product Features: Built-In GPS Tracking - See distance, pace, and elevation climbed, then review routes and split times. PurePulse Heart Rate - Get continuous, automatic and all-day heart rate monitoring and see simplified heart zones - with no uncomfortable chest strap. Multi-Sport - Record running, biking, cross training and cardio workouts, then see comprehensive workout summaries with tailored metrics, workout intensity and calories burned. Activity Tracking - Track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Smart Notifications - Play, pause and skip songs from your smartphone playlist and see call and text notifications right from your wrist. Auto Sleep + Silent Alarm - Automatically monitor how long and how well you sleep and set a silent, vibrating alarm. Mobile and Online ToolsSync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 150+ leading smartphones - including Android, iOS and Windows. Set goals, log food, see progress, analyze trends and earn achievement badges through your mobile and online dashboard. Share and compete with friends and family on the leaderboard and in NEW Fitbit challenges.
- Advanced smartwatch features for receiving call and text notifications right on your wrist--control your music, too*
- Automatic, continuous heart rate monitoring gives you more accurate fitness stats
- Built-in GPS tracking gives you pace, distance, routes and elevation climbed--without needing your smartphone nearby.
- Eight-sensor technology measures steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes to maximize performance
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep, and wake with a vibrating alarm
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.