Wear Sound Hear Everything Enjoying music anywhere demands a product thats ready for anything. And Polk BOOM has that concept on lockdown and then some. Born on original motives with Southern California roots that run deep Polk BOOM pushes the limits to deliver great sound for whenever youre on the go. The Polk BOOM Bit is the worlds first truly wearable Bluetooth speaker that clips securely to your clothing and seamlessly integrates with how you move safely balancing all of your audio with your immediate surroundings. It features speakerphone capability and a standard USB for on-the-go chargingall housed in a ruggedly rubberized enclosure. Features Wearable Bluetooth Speaker Wireless micro wearable Bluetooth speaker that clips securely to your clothing and seamlessly integrates with how you move safely balancing all of your audio with your immediate surroundings. Spring Steel Clip Attachment Slips securely to any apparel for a lock-and-stay fit during all of your adventures - fasten it to your shirt collar for optimal performance. Built-In Speakerphone Take hands-free calls and talk safely on any adventure whether on a bike in the car or wherever the journey leads. Integrated USB for Portable Charging Standard USB with hinged cap for quick and easy on-the-go charging. Just plug the Bit into any USB port whenever you're running low on power to get the charge you need to keep going. Battery Life At full charge the Bit gives you three hours of power at just over half-volume - the preferred listening level based on its proximity to your ear. Easy-to-Use Control Buttons Turn up or lower the volume on calls or music and easily control all of your favorite tracks with the Bit's integrated control buttons for phone-free operation. What's in the Box:Bit Wearable Bluetooth SpeakerSpecificationsPower output: 1.5 watts continuous; 2.0 watts peakBattery type: Lithium Ion Polymer 3.7V 180mAhBattery charge time: 1-2 hoursBattery life: Approximately 3 hoursFrequency response: 325Hz - 20kHzSignal-to-noise ratio: 75dB at rated powerTransducer: 25mm full-rangeBluetooth version: BT version 4.1Bluetooth support: A2DP v1.3 HFP v1.6 HSP v1.2 AVRCP v1.5 SPP v1.2Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402 - 2.480GHz
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.